Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
a place for pets

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2011 at 9:07 AM
Rebecca Beattie
i want to leave my pet at home... I have no interest in being followed around while questing... but I might like to leave my pet wandering around my home

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2011 at 4:05 AM
Dean Chua Playspoptropicaalmosteveryweek
good idea.there should also be a pet store where previous pets can be purchased for gold or bush bucks and in an area of mesh fence there should be one of each pet wandering around.

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2011 at 11:23 AM
Bob Woods
To bad you can't use the doghouse, I have one in my backyard with the Man-eating Plant next to it, so it at least looks used, lol.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2011 at 5:51 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Just dont put your dog there... until you move the plant ;)

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2011 at 9:09 PM
Octavian Cullen
i went to my house when i got the parrot and tried to put it in the bird cage, seemed like the thing to do only to find that it wasn't even an option i also wanted to put the turtle in the pool.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2011 at 9:58 PM
Rebecca Beattie
lol...too funny

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2012 at 12:50 PM
Carole Jackson
I have been whacking bushes for 3 days now and no ancient relics or tracking them down that's enough as I can not go forward it's boring

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2012 at 2:56 PM
Monica Dykeman
Carole, the relics are in specific zones. Try using the 'show active quests' function on your world map. When you turn it on and hover over the quest on the right hand side, the appropriate zones will be highlighted.