Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Have longer Time to finish Mini Quest...i.e. val-day...etc

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2012 at 1:01 PM
Misty Singer
I think that we should have an extended time to complete the valentines day quest "love is in the air". I know for the people who are upper ranked they have a lot more energy then someone who is at like level 70. Like when the christmas one was extended so more people could have chance to finish their christmas tree.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2012 at 1:27 PM
Raymond
The 'drops' of Hearts is balanced against your Energy so people just starting out and people who have played 550+ days are just about on the same footing.
But, there is nothing anywhere that says that everyone has to complete everything of a short term basis every time that they occur. The game would ber completely unfun if that were the case.
Everyone who has played this game has has a 'first event' that they had not completed everything. but I can bet that every event after that first one for them they have completed absolutely everything. Perhaps right on the hairy edge of not knowing that they would. And that makes it fun.
You can look forward to next years Valentines Day event if you missed out on one or twelve things on this one.

96 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2012 at 2:01 PM
Mike Burtoo
misty thats a myth... i am at level 133 and onl got 6/12.... and i played as often as i could.... this is the second yeart i got shafted on this event....