Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Add Clans/Guilds

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2017 at 4:29 PM
SirNobi
Can you add clans/guild with special daily mision on 1h time how many player buy lv to crusaders np. 1000 lv = 1 clan/guild idol.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2017 at 8:01 PM
Teschio
For an idle game? It doesn't really make much sense...

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2017 at 11:18 PM
ihatethisfing
i would say ideas on this scale need more than one function but then i remember that rubies only have 1 purpose.....and you cant even multi-buy with them even though it has been suggested quite a few times. it cant be that hard to make -_-

unedited: yeah i went a bit off topic.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2017 at 5:29 AM
SirNobi
For me this can be realy good because The clan/guild leader can useing this idols on buff for all clan/guild members for more dps, gold and more another buff. I only say what for me be good to this game ;)

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2017 at 8:20 AM
BeigeMidnight
clan-system
+1 daily clan-quest
jewelled chest reward.
would be great

51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 4:32 PM
Last Edited September 15th 2017 at 4:33 PM
HenryTheHelper
Disagree, this game is fine at it is, I might would add some T3 crusaders (1 per event) each 3 or 4 months with powerful abilities (like extra chances to drop SC and more chances to get Jw one; extra idols when reseting and another creative ideas) or using rubies to buy epic gears/catalyts (instead buying JWc for 100 rubies, one could get the piece one wants with 200 or 300 rubies), crafting common, uncommon, rares materials to get epics (100 common to 1 epic material). I think those things are most handful than guilds.