Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Pets Chat
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2017 at 8:41 AM
Last Edited July 12th 2017 at 9:10 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Hi all! I was just curious how you use your pets. Do you have a favorite that you keep with you most of the time? Or a couple to help you with either quests or puzzles? Or do you cycle through them to try to level each one up? I have so many that hardly ever get out to see the world or they hang out at my ranch. Wondering what you all do. Hope you're having a great day!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2017 at 9:48 PM
DestKitteh
I use one until I level it up to 40. Then I release it.

I usually pick my pets based on what they offer. For instance, right now, I'm trying to get more diamonds. As a result of using 'get more gems' %s, I have 21 or 22 diamonds (usually by switching up other gems).
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2017 at 9:49 AM
Chevalis
I too level them up 40, but i retire them and don't release them. I choose pets mostly based on look/animation and the PAGAS augment them if they don't have the bonus I want. Though I will switch to my level 40 broom pet if I need rune powders, though it kills me to be wasting the pet XP earned.

We really need to have the ability to augment that bonus in PAGAS.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2017 at 7:48 PM
DestKitteh
Wait. There's a pet that gets rune powders?!
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2017 at 8:31 PM
Last Edited July 13th 2017 at 8:32 PM
Chevalis
2 pets... One free from a Kaine quest and a premium pet that is 50% better. I always recommend the premium one to everyone in chat when it comes up in pet sales.

There is also a "rune dust" pet that has up to 60% chance to get mana/power/energy when you find a rune. This is not the one you want... for rune powders. I hate that this one even exists for all the confusion it creates.