Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Legendary Cost Timer

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2017 at 10:33 AM
Haftetavenscrap
I think there needs to be a timer that tells you when the cost of legendaries will drop. Unless it already exists and I didn't find it?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2017 at 10:53 AM
Animenut
The drop happens at the time you first created a legendary. So if you made your first legendary at 6PM on a Wednesday, then that is when the drop happens for you.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2017 at 10:56 AM
Haftetavenscrap
And it doesn't change even if the cost drops to one later?

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2017 at 11:38 AM
ihatethisfing
i wondered that too. if it drops to 1 and you dont use it for over a week....is it still the same day? i would think not, as far as logic goes. but maybe they did it that way.

they did at one point say they were planning to add a visible timer.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2017 at 11:53 AM
Animenut
I don't think it matters. If you go a week without making a legendary, it just means you "wasted" a drop. The reduction mechanic is not "one week after your first legendary craft after the previous reduction", it is just flat-out "Every week at the time/day you crafted your first legendary". For me, it is roughly Tuesdays at 9PM. If it reduces today and I don't craft until Wednesday of next week, the timer will not reset. I'll just miss out on the benefit of a reduction

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2017 at 2:31 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2017 at 9:07 AM
KameRose
Just a quick FYI. If you are having too much trouble remembering your reset time.

If you make an account on the fan website ( https://www.fantamondi.it/cotli/index.php ) you can use it as tool to help you. First you need to import your game data onto the site. Then after you import your game data go to the 'Gears and Crafting' page it will say something like this:

"Your current catalyst cost for crafting (at your last import) is: 5 (4.574296). Your next reset time will be (in UTC): 14/06/2017 00:10:24 and your catalyst cost will drop to 1"

Then it is a matter of adding/subtracting X hours for your time zone. For me that translates to 7:10 PM being my reset time.