Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Chest: bubble of crusaders

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2017 at 8:34 PM
Chimerawizard
I love how now when I hover my cursor over crusaders it will show a bubble with all their tags in it.
I would like the same when I hover over an [Event Chest], except with the list of crusaders it can grant gear to.
*if possible, also if the chest will not grant certain crusaders' gear because the crusader has not been unlocked to show that crusader's image in grey or an X across the image.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2017 at 8:42 PM
Chimerawizard
Forgot to mention the why.

There are a lot of event chests, some are from weekend buffs as well. It can be difficult to remember who each one can give gear to. I have over 10 different types and have no clue what crusaders are on most of them because I didn't have all 4 or 5 when I first obtained the chest and don't want to waste it before I get the event crusader since basic ones are likely to have all rare or greater tier equipment already.

Thank you for the fun/addictive game.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2017 at 8:45 PM
Azaryah
Well, until they add that feature, you can consult this list:
https://fantamondi.it/cotli/chests

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2017 at 9:48 AM
Chimerawizard
bookmarked. thank you so much.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2017 at 12:58 AM
KameRose
I love this idea. I end up with plenty of mystery chests. It would be nice to know if any of them have potential gear for a 'sader I am sending out a gear mission for.

Well, to be able to check without having to cross reference them with a third party website or pull up a bunch of old e-mails.