Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trinket Creation
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2017 at 11:41 AM
anjou.rift
I apologize if this has been asked or if I'm just totally blind and missing it... but there are so many responses when I do a forum search for "trinket" I figured I'd just ask again.

The materials to create new trinkets... are those ONLY available by purchase with Bush Bucks or is there a vendor somewhere that sells them? Things like "Fine Powder" and "Worn Chisel"

I realize that my trinkets, while nice to have, are pretty outdated and I'd like to get some better ones. Thank you in advance for your responses!

anjou.rift
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2017 at 12:01 PM
Erika/Alyniana
To make the recipes that you find for the HP, mana, power and speed at the trinket smith, you can either ask friends to send the material or spend bush bucks on the components.

If you are playing on one of the platforms without friends (just Big Fish now that AOL and Addicting Games no longer carry it), then you do have to spend the bush bucks on making them.

If you are doing the trinket combines of old trinkets, those just require gems and gold to create.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2017 at 12:16 PM
Raymond
you are limited to asking friends once a day for those like everywhere else. but with enough friends it's possible to gen enough of any one thing once a day.