Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Friendly Inn Achievement
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2017 at 8:40 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
I was going through some of my incomplete achievements and saw that I was missing 1 person visited at the Inn. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been to the Inn every day for two weeks and have not spotted the last missing person. Do they not visit regularly?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2017 at 3:21 PM
Raymond
it's likely that one of the persons is the one giving the daily quest and you might have to accept the quest from him instead of fro, the sign out front, and with the alternations of quests here and the skyscraper it might make the person not happen as often as possible. so just go inside and click everyone every day for a while.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2017 at 8:54 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
That is what I have been doing every day. Going inside and speaking to every person at the inn. I didn't know if the people there changed throughout the day? I'll just keep visiting and hopefully that last person will show up eventually.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2017 at 11:36 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
You could always open a ticket.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2017 at 1:28 AM
DestKitteh
They change daily or so. My missing person was Mr X. (I honestly am sure he only shows up every 2 weeks or so)

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements/The_Inn

Make a list and mark off everyone as you talk to them. Then you can figure out which one you're missing, and wait.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2017 at 6:19 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks Destiny, I had a list going with 3 I wasn't sure about. This morning, lo and behold! There was Werdo! My #16! :-) Thanks for your ideas everyone.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2017 at 4:13 AM
DestKitteh
Oh, good. Glad it worked out!