Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
easter egg hunt.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2017 at 7:42 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
just where are the 5 eggs at ? Also, why does it drag so slow in the Egg hunt game ? It takes very long to whack the places to get eggs. I only seem to get 2 or 3 eggs.. should be just 1 whack and quickly move on . this part of the game drags very slow.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2017 at 10:39 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
the easter egg hunt is from whacking bushes as with previous year u have to hunt all over the world ive even linked the spread sheet in teh easter event and the wiki also has it.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2017 at 12:07 PM
Last Edited April 18th 2017 at 12:07 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The Worldwide Easter egg hunt requires you to find 5 eggs placed around the world of content areas, so the Mysterious Forest, Spine of the World, etc. Those eggs are NOT hidden in bushes.

The egg hunt available every eight hours from the NPC in the event zone is a separate egg hunt. You can buy helpers from the character in the wizard hat and grey robe to help you complete that hunt. His option to search the items faster is the "Fast Search" ability, available for 40 Easter Tokens.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2017 at 4:21 PM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
so i should just visit every area ?
Post by Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham deleted April 18th 2017 at 4:21 PM
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2017 at 4:45 PM
Erika/Alyniana
I believe the players have a list of all 75 hiding spaces for the eggs, if you have up to the end of the Spine of the World content unlocked.

You can use that as a guide if you want the rewards for finding every 10 after the first 5 eggs.