Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Games Reward updates & Related issues- 2017 version
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2017 at 9:58 PM
Glenna Howell
Hey Erika & Devs, long time no grumble (on my part). I play BW2 etc on FB.

1.the url to the rewards store is still directing me to the djarts one. I have been wondering since the company name changed. but I figured one day, one day it'll change. I have switched two computers since the change, and I know it can't be my DNS.
2.that being said, when I play other games other than BW, BW2 and Egg Breaker Adventures, the tokens and the bar don't update. I thought well that would change as well one day...
3. Today, when I went to the rewards store to buy a pack, I noticed that the BW2 rewards aren't showing up. Are you guys updating them or should I be looking for some solution on my machine to fix this?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2017 at 4:19 PM
Last Edited March 6th 2017 at 4:22 PM
Erika/Alyniana
1) That system is remaining DJArts tokens. We don't have any plans for a name change.

2) If you didn't play the other games before April 2015, then you won't gain tokens for playing those games, since you no longer have the same user ID among all our apps.

3) When the devs are back in the office, I will get them to look into what happened to the BW2 section.
Lvl 370 "Always Questing"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2017 at 5:13 PM
Carole Riley
Is there any update on this?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2017 at 5:52 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Still waiting to look into why the BW2 items aren't available. The devs aren't back in the office yet.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2017 at 10:35 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The BW2 items should be available from the DJArts Tokens store again.
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 3:16 PM
Glenna Howell
The BW2 items are back - but I have, to my knowledge, played, maybe not consistently, every other game on the bar. Might not be in your database, though. If I was to start playing again, will the bar update? I know EBA doesn't update, but BW does.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 3:51 PM
Raymond
try it, each game has x amount of playing you need to get 1, 2, 3 or 4 tokens. it displays how many you got 'today' and today resets at midnight Pacific Daylight Savings time.
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 9:53 PM
Glenna Howell
It's not recognizing the battles in Guardians.