Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Event: Nate's Birthday 2017
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2017 at 1:38 PM
Last Edited January 17th 2017 at 2:04 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Prep the Commons fire brigade! Nate Dragon, despite his zany adventures has survived yet another spin around the sun and it's time for his birthday party in the event zone!

Oh wait, the Commons doesn't have a fire brigade, just you, Bush Whacker. Good luck!

This event runs until Friday January 27, 2017 @ Noon PST (8pm UTC).
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 16th 2017 at 11:51 AM
Last Edited January 16th 2017 at 12:03 PM
deblev53
Hi Erika.I found a spelling mistake and I know this is way off topic but didn't know where else to put it. I'm on the Island doing the treasure hunt and my last clue says....Loot for some loot in some poo covered rocks. Thanx. : )

P.S. I can delete this once I know you've seen it.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2017 at 2:04 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ deblev: Thank you for the heads up. Now that Nick is running Bush Whacker 2, he would prefer that all typo reports be submitted through the ticket system, so that he can easier keep track of those that are fixed.

If you could go ahead and submit a ticket for me, he'll get that issue sorted. :)
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2017 at 2:18 PM
deblev53
I'll go do that Erika thanx. Sorry, I've got to come here more often, I knew nothing about any changes. Happy Whacking!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2017 at 6:36 PM
Flybaby
@Erika, who's Nick, and where's Justin?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2017 at 7:39 PM
Raymond
http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=staff
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2017 at 8:13 AM
Flybaby
Thanks Raymond. I saw that, but the page has not been updated in a while. It does not reflect any recent changes, Nor does it explain why Nick is now running Bushwhacker2. Did Justin leave the company?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2017 at 1:09 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Nick is a Flash developer who is now in charge of most of the Bush Whacker 2 updates and day to day items. Justin will still consult on plots and ideas, and include his Extra life donors from 2016 in a future content update, but he is focused on other projects now.

We actually did update the staff page recently, with our new artist Michelle, and our currently played games. We don't usually do bio updates.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2017 at 1:35 PM
Raymond
thanks for the non-overriding of return icon destination from forest detour.
you should consider that kind of thing, permanently, for the cloud castle hub and sanctuary infected hub as technically neither of those are a whacking area and one always from there owuld like to return to where they were
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2017 at 1:36 PM
Last Edited January 19th 2017 at 4:06 AM
Flybaby
@ Erika. Thanks for the info. Congratulations to Nick on his promotion. And, Best wishes to Justin on his other projects. Maybe new upcoming games ???

I also want to extend my welcome to Michelle. I look forward to seeing her designs.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2017 at 9:37 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Id like it if the bird stayed in the event area if ur doing a surprise quest would be alot quicker.
Lvl 403 "Crazy Cat Lover"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 19th 2017 at 10:40 PM
Jennifer Allen Northcutt
I agree about the bird staying in the event area.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2017 at 2:26 PM
Russel Denton
i know this event has been around for about 3-4 years
(maybe more) , but can we change how the suppression foam looks like, it currently looks like a snowman or the marshmellow man took a dump, perhaps change it to a cubed look
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2017 at 8:11 PM
Leona Virgo
for the bungled activities could you try to remember to list the items in the blog, i know look like nate was the nate hair and sword but i'm not sure what the dragon items are.
Post by Dave deleted January 21st 2017 at 4:30 AM
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2017 at 8:42 AM
Amy Solo
So when is Nate's actual birthday? I'm curious to see Natalie's efforts pay off :D
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2017 at 9:53 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Leona: It's the Dragon Hat, Cape, Gloves and Sword that are all the same colour and have the same spikes on them.

@ Amy: The birthday itself is coming in the next few days.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2017 at 8:42 AM
Amy Solo
Loooololol the party area today is fantastic.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2017 at 8:56 AM
Kasey L. Velvet Carroll
I cant seem to get it Surprise Explosion and A Heroic Gift... Do I have to do anything???
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2017 at 9:40 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Kasey: If you have completed all the Surprise Party set-up quests, then you need to distract Nate by taking him to the Mysterious Forest Secret Bonus Area, which is in the 1st zone of the game.

After you return to the event area, then both the animations will play.