Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
"new" quest items.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 3:07 PM
Darcy Legare
I just got into the 3rd new area at the haven crypts and I see that the winnable items are all repeats in this area as well. the ones for the collapsed storage room are a crate and a logs, the ones for the old coffers are a table and a chair and the ones for the lost hall are another chair( same as in the old coffers) and a red stool. these are all items we already have and are basically just repeats. I would have been nice to be able to get some different items for our house or yards instead of just more of the same. does anyone know if all of the new areas( 8 in total) are going to give new items or are we going to have a ton of repeats.

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 3:22 PM
Last Edited November 18th 2011 at 3:24 PM
Mindy Driggs
They posted in the update information that this was on purpose. So that you could, for instance, put 2 chairs around your table, instead of having just one sitting there. There have been lots of requests for people wishing to have some multiples of some items.

See this link:
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=77

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 4:08 PM
Raymond
Till now it's ALWAYS been different things and NEVER more of the same. Apparently some people want more chairs and stuff to put around their tables...
But I don't, actually I think there is no room for more stuff.

So Developers, how about the next update having NO more CI's at all? Just a joke, kind of. There are already hundreds of House Items, and Hats and Capes, so stop it please... LOL.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 5:17 PM
Toni McChargue
How about, in the next update ,find parts to make a new place to put out CIs into. That would be well worth looking for, and give us somewhere to store things....Thank you..