Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event! Jr. Whacker 2016!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2016 at 12:43 PM
Last Edited September 16th 2016 at 1:30 PM
Erika/Alyniana

It's the Fifth Annual Jr. Bushwhacker event! Dust off your sash of badges and break out the tutorial material! It's time to help the new recruits learn the ins and outs of the art of hitting bushes!

The event will run until Friday, September 30th at Noon PDT.

Read all about it on the blog!

Post comments and questions here!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2016 at 8:18 PM
Raymond
you know, not to be nit picky, but your cardboard coins and cardboard swords are backwards in the store, listed one way as to what you have, and another way in what an item costs.
this has been mentioned every year since perhaps the first jr bw event.
similar maddening totally inconsistent ordering in the p.s.g.a.s. store for everything related to buying things with ones DNA, at least 4 different order of things there, and that has been mentioned years ago in a trouble ticket. p.s. I still can't identify ANY dna as to what type it is other then having to keep a piece of paper with i have 200 of x and 50 of y and 20 of z... no colors are distinguishable by me, no visible difference at all...
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2016 at 10:15 PM
Leona Virgo
i like all the C.I.'s but i don't like that its almost all sports theme for the jr bush whackers, i think it should have been boy/girl scout, camping related things (i wasn't a scout so i'm not sure what that all would be) just my opinion though.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2016 at 2:33 PM
Flybaby
Has anyone here earned the Cooking Badge Achievement? It's the only achievement that I have not had any quests for. When I click on Jaidee, all she says is,"Hi! I'm Jaidee! I'm a full fledged Junior Bush Whacker this year! What badge should I try to get first?"
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2016 at 4:40 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Not that im aware of like all events all quests and achivements will be unlocked by the end of the event
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2016 at 5:10 PM
Flybaby
I just checked the Wiki. Last year, this quest was offered on the 11th day of the Event, which falls on Monday Sept 26 this year. That means we will have 4 days to do the 4 quests required for this achievement.
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2016 at 1:18 PM
Glenna Howell
lol...took forever for the bowdrill to drop... got it the same time as the bush master...
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2016 at 1:19 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Grats Glenna!
Lvl 336 "Little Kid Scarer"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2016 at 7:05 AM
Kaysee Baldwin
If you are unable to finish the event, are we able to buy the Mosaic piece after the event finishes ?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2016 at 9:18 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The vendor of custom items in the next event will have the mosiac pieces that you missed.
Lvl 336 "Little Kid Scarer"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2016 at 7:06 AM
Kaysee Baldwin
Great, Thank you.