Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
small quality of life improvement
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2016 at 7:21 AM
Raymond
Let me preface this by saying I think your random number generator needs a swift kick in the head. You don't agree, ok.
But let us at least have a small hand in it by your providing us a way, for every daily repeatable quest, to say 'no thanks I don;t want to do this one today, roll the dice and offer me another random choice'.
If you must then make it cost us some gold and gems.
But only offer one reroll per quest, and only on quests that make sense. i,e, no need to do this for the rune one, or finding an egg to hatch, or the mayors stipend, or anything mount related. But i guess perhaps do it for the non quest theater shows too just for fun.
And don't offer a reroll when a quest gets repeated by the time turner trinket, that's not a first offering of a quest to us to reject.
But perhaps allow a reroll when one has used bb's to do another pet quest (which seems to be a random choice and not a repeat of what one just did), I think this might also apply to quests repested using vip things.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2016 at 8:51 PM
Russel Denton
the Mayors Stipend is NOT a quest its where you claim your 1500 gold or what ever it is ok.

Other than that little nitpick i like the idea.