Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event! Merci's Mix-Up!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 12:15 PM
Erika/Alyniana

It's Valentines Day for Merci, but being a Mad Wizard can be a lonely life. Merci's decided to mend his loneliness in the only way he knows how: by mixing up a fix-all love potion! Unfortunately, while preparing his concoction he swiped left instead of right.

Check out the lovely details on the blog!

Rocky the Rockstar replaces the Dark Gryphon and Sally the Succubus dares you to give up your Emo Werewolf!

The event runs until Tuesday February 23rd at Noon PST (8pm GMT).

Post comments and questions here!

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 12:21 PM
Roku
Awesome, thank you for the update! So many lately!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 12:27 PM
Erika/Alyniana
You're welcome Roku! Enjoy the event! :)

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 1:09 PM
Supervised
I was wondering if there was going to be a Valentine's event...and here it is. Thanks devs, you are awesome!

87 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 5:03 PM
Last Edited February 12th 2016 at 5:03 PM
Erich
"Increases the base DPS of Sally The Succubus by 300% and decreases the base DPS of Sally The Succubus by 25% for..."

^^ that seems a very odd way of saying "Increases the base DPS of Sally The Succubus by 275%"

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 5:08 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Supervised: You're welcome!

-

@ Erich: It's -25% for each female around her, so it can be less than 275% depending on who she's adjacent with.

87 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 5:10 PM
Erich
Fair point, thank you!

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2016 at 7:35 PM
Raymond
a bug has resurfaced from 2 events ago or perhaps 3. The crusaders are bugger then the circles that hold them and as such people with disabilities have a very hard time putting someone where they want then instead of somewhere on 6 adjacent circles.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2016 at 6:44 AM
Cortana Blue
spelling glitch on level 6. wory should be work

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2016 at 2:39 AM
capslock
there is a note in change log that mention the increase chance to get jewel chest, did that include the non event freeplay?

60 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2016 at 2:50 AM
Yukonus
it states:
"New in this event" ... so let us guess

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2016 at 7:31 PM
Jason M. Bryant
I don't understand how Sally's Seduction ability works. I've got her surrounded by male crusaders, but she still has a 0% bonus.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2016 at 9:32 PM
kellzilla
Jason: that means she doesn't have a reduction. She gets 300%. With no ladies nearby, she keeps all 300%. It really should say "Current reduction" not "bonus".

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2016 at 11:03 PM
albearkamoo
It is pretty confusing though, and I still can't tell if the bonus has been applied correctly. Also, if I put 4 or more female heroes next to Sally the "current bonus" registers at -100% or more and her DPS goes to 0. This suggests that the reduction is not applied to the Seduction ability's DPS bonus, but to her overall Base DPS.

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2016 at 8:38 AM
thedude
That is why it is displayed that way. As soon as you activate the ability, her DPS goes up to four times what it was, and then her DPS is reduced by 25% per female next to her. That is exactly what the description says it does.

87 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2016 at 4:08 PM
Erich
Please change Sally's description to say Penalty: X% instead of Bonus: X%

That way it's less confusing to folks that think her +300% wasn't activated because it says 0% bonus.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2016 at 4:38 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Cortana: Thank you for the report. That will get fixed the next time we push data.

-
@ Capslock: It's the conversion of the reward chest from resetting an event Free Play, not a Silver chest dropping from a boss and turning into a Jeweled.

-
@ Everyone re Sally: We will work on the tool-tip, and the wording, as well as the glitch with no DPS from 4 females around her.

60 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2016 at 2:45 PM
Yukonus
What does "Slightly increased the odds of getting Jeweled Chests from free play." mean exactly? an increase from 20% to 0% down?

I played 8 free plays and got 8 silver

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2016 at 3:36 PM
Supervised
I feel like the drop rate is lower than previous events as well.
It used to be ~20% but this time it is lower than 20% for me.

60 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2016 at 3:52 PM
Yukonus
Ya, it was for me around 20%, but now it is still 0% ... That game starting to get boring (and kind of annoying ...)