Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
click +% of DPS buffs(repeated)

74 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2015 at 4:06 AM
Knightmare
i have seen a subject like this some where but a couldn't get it back then.

through those buffs are a + click damage bunus they are not affected by click damage trinket which is obviously wrong why is that , because the click damage is going up by the times (click damage trinket) while those buffs are stable so the real effect of them goes down indeed , i hope u make it X% of the DPS multiplied by click trinket %
exemple if u got + 100% click trinket the effect of any click +% of DPS buffs should be mulltiplied by 2
making this happening is prelimaniray or else those buffs will not be used certainly not by those who has a lot of click trinket since the effect of those would be negligted by the time

PS: my actual click damage is 65.46% of my DPS so adding to them
*)2.5%(syphon power) of my actual damage won't do much not even average change (plus around 3.77% of click damage)
*)5%(power conduit) plus around 7.44% of click damage wich is not a big deal too
*)10%(power conductor) plus around 15% of click damage wich is also not a big deal

what a shame to have a buffs(i have more than 150 in total) wich are useless , at the beginig those buffs where something
but now they feel like they has been divided by the click damage bonus

pls fix this

74 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2015 at 1:58 PM
Last Edited November 22nd 2015 at 1:59 PM
Knightmare
come on guys/girls anyone to state his/her opinion

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2015 at 12:46 PM
KeySer87
Give us the click buff that was removed, and remove this shitty one, that's my opinion.

74 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2015 at 1:31 PM
Knightmare
yeah even that will do the job

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2015 at 2:29 PM
KeySer87
And for people who say it can't be used with WW...
Well even with bush next to WW you would do much much more dmg with the other click buff. Its simple math.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2015 at 12:48 PM
MarsMars
Turkey removed the weakness of WW not being able to click.

Remove area damage buffs, I doubt anyone would miss them as they are extremely bad