Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
unlock crusaders like monkey, pumpkin and witch!

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 8:59 AM
jungle_mole
it's not my fault i stumbled upon this game just 3 days ago.
and i already feel myself discriminated. cuz everyone in chat talking about or giving screenshots with those crusaders, but i have no opportunity to get them.

i can't understand, why they must be exclusive and inability to get them hurts my feelings -__-

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 9:02 AM
Slips slimely
Agreed but oh well..

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 9:18 AM
Raymond
you can get thenm the next time that/those events happen in nearly a year

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 9:34 AM
jungle_mole
that's what i'm talking about.

year? really?

135 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 10:46 PM
LadyWizard
The devs plan monthly events which means should be 2 more unleashed soon unless they shake things up for the november event.
Clown/monkey are the september event Carnival
Witch and jack are Halloween
Not like you can gear them up when it is not their event

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2015 at 1:20 AM
jungle_mole
the funny thing, i have two (i think) epic or rare pieces of gear for the witch from the code

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2015 at 6:06 AM
Mick Geraerds
Yup.. any game making important content like this.. limited available.. is a flop in my book.. i'm hoping the developers will reconsider this horrible choice.. and change it to limited available skins for crusaders or something like that.. at least something that doesn't permanently limit your options compared to other players...

74 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2015 at 11:31 AM
Knightmare
maybe there will be a feature in idols shop to unlock them with some idols

114 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2015 at 6:00 PM
Matt Silva
just like everything else in life. Do I deserve a free car, because they were giving them out a month ago and I missed out?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2015 at 5:29 AM
Mick Geraerds
that's like the worse argument ever... not getting the car wont effect your driving experience for the rest of your life.. ntm its absolute apples and oranges... Also the car dealer wont lose customers over it.. but will actually gain costumers.. And MOST IMPORTANTLY the car is STILL AVAILABLE for purchase.. even limited edition ones will be available as used cars.. So I'll say it again.. absolute apples and oranges..

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2015 at 7:44 AM
Jason M. Bryant
You can play the game just fine without the new crusaders. They're a bonus, but not a huge one. Your experience isn't different from those of us who started the game before the new crusaders were introduced.

This isn't the kind of game that you play in a weekend and then stop. If you like the game, then you'll be here next month, and you'll earn a couple more crusaders. Then the month after that you'll earn a couple more. Think of the new crusaders as something that are unlocked over time.

The devs *are* going to add a way to get crusaders from old events. So the way it is now isn't permanent.