Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
an auto mode button

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2015 at 8:42 PM
Slips slimely
Reading around i have realized that people seem to have a problem in continuing after a restart mainly due to the fact that it can suck up thirty minutes easy just getting to a wall with so much idol power as back up damage to just slingshot them through so many levels.

My suggestion is simple after the first restart the player gets a button somewhere on the screen that will auto continue the levels for you (only while a window is actually open to house the game if that makes sense) this will make it easier to get to the tough levels and keep people attracted since they won't have to focus 30 plus minutes atrention just to get to a tough spot.

(However please finish the idol shop first please)

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2015 at 4:18 AM
Anamatron
Would auto-continue be synonymous with auto-progress? Just asking because there is an auto-progression button where you can go through a lot of the beginning areas without having to constantly click the yellow arrow to continue. The keyboard shortcut for it is "G" if you want to toggle it on or off.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2015 at 6:05 AM
Slips slimely
That would be exactly what it would do i didnt know that exsisted

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2015 at 2:40 PM
Anamatron
Yeah I don't think they mention it in the guidebook, you can only discover it in the little settings tab they have in the game.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2015 at 3:58 PM
Raymond
and it only exists after your first reset. i.e. beginners can't use it.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 9:00 AM
Slips slimely
Seeing as i just activated auto continue button. And it hasnt done what i wanted i still want the auto progess button

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 10:58 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Slips,

The auto-progress button advances your Crusaders through the areas until they reach one where they die and require your attention to level up.

What does your button do? Because from your original post it sounds like that's exactly what you asked for.

Erika

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 12:34 PM
Slips slimely
That is what i wanted anf on the steam version i cant find that button but on the kongregate version i find that and an email set up button which bugs me

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 1:40 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you've done the first reset on both accounts, then pressing "G" on the keyboard or selecting the >> from the Settings menu will enable it until they die.

Since Kong doesn't want users directed off-site, that version has an option to sign up for our newsletter in game, instead of visiting bit.ly/LostIdols to sign up.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 4:35 PM
Slips slimely
Ah ok than thanks