Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Buff suggestion/idea

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2015 at 2:59 PM
Sara Baerlocher
I have a daily right now that requires opening 10 chests. This is taking a while. I have been working on getting to level 200 which was delayed from the great events, but the events helped. I am now to level 189 and I have only opened 3 chests since around level 100 so this quest is taking a great deal of time which got me thinking about a buff idea.

Maybe you could make a buff that increases the chance that a chest will drop when we fight bosses we have fought many times. You could do a buff and/or a trinket that increases the chance of chests on repeated levels. That way we could get the chests a bit more often for dailies like this.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2015 at 4:06 AM
Anamatron
I think that it would probably be something they would monetize, since you're essentially getting more chests, which also provides a higher rate(mathematically, anyway) of jeweled chests. If you would like to get chests faster, you can reset pretty quickly at world's wake. For example, if you can get to area 120 without ever slowing down(and having Nate at lvl 150), you have 24 chances of getting a silver chest or better pretty quickly. Then you just reset and start again, and the process would take about an hour to repeat.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2015 at 3:02 PM
Sara Baerlocher
That is the problem, I have reset many, many times but I am not receiving chests. That is why I think they need something to increase the odds by person so we can actually get chests. I have gone to 250, 5 times and in total I have gotten 3 chests in all of those resets.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2015 at 6:53 PM
Sara Baerlocher
Obviously I was almost to 200 when I posted and you took 50 hours to respond. Once I got to 200, 250 was easy, but once I got to 248 it became really difficult again.

Also in the 113 days I have been playing, I have only had five chests upgraded to jeweled chests. 1 in my first week of playing, 2 in the last event, and oddly enough 2 today.

So yes, we need something to boost chest drops. I finally gave up working on the 360 and started objectives with new maps so I could boost my players. So far the players it has seen fit to boost is the Detective...over, and over, and over, and over. He now has great dps, but I prefer the monkey because he gives me a boost in gold which makes it easier to boost the other crusaders. So, chests need a new system to help with the lack of obtaining chests.

Your comments and observations are flawed. We need a new system for chests and for seeing gold acquisition. The section in the end doesn't' actually show you what you get per min, it goes up and down drastically every other second so you can't actually see it.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2015 at 12:55 PM
Last Edited November 23rd 2015 at 12:56 PM
KeySer87
Sara: Just hold over a warp and u will see how much gold u actully making.

There aer 1% chance that a silver will get upgraded, so it wont happen tht often, only once i 2000 zones.
If you think you getting to few jeweled chest, then buy some. And SUPPORT the game.