Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Crusader Suggestions: Make them The way i did by Suggestion items and Buffs

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2015 at 4:10 AM
~Woopsi
The Prince

Items : Royalty Cape (Increase Crusaders Defense), Gold Crown (Increase DPS of the Prince), Gold Shield (increase Defense)

Buff 1: Increase DPS by 100%
Buff 2: Increase DPs by 150%
Buff 3: Increase Health by 10%
Buff 4: Increase Crusaders DPS by 20% if The princess is also on the map.
Buff 5:Increase Defense/Health To the Crusaders in the same column by 10%
Buff 6: Multiply x4 At lvl 200 and Every 25.

(Mainly to Increase The Click DPS and make use of the Bush walker)
The Hedge Trimmer (Female Crusader)

Items : Riot Helmet (Increase Crit Chance), Trimming Sword (Increase Clicking DMG), Ring of Leaves (Increase Cickling DMG)

Buff 1: Increase Click DMG by 50%
Buff 2: Increase Click DMG by 100%
Buff 3: Increase Click DMG By 100%
Buff 4: Increase Hedge Trimmer AND Bush walker DMG if they are in an Adjacent Spot
Buff 5: Increase Crit DMG by 5%
Buff 6:Increase Crit DMG by 10%
Buff 7: Increase Bush walkers Click'o Rama by 10 Clicks ( 20 Clicks per second)

(Takes alot of work to make but, You'll get "Evade and Slow enemies for other crusaders easier next time :) )
Bonus:

Ice Eagle

Items : Iron Claws ( Increase DPS of Eagle), Reinforced Beak ( Increase DPS of eagle), Red Collar ( Gets % of "Evade" of all attacks)

Buff 1: Increase DPS by 100%
Buff 2: Increase DPS by 150%
Buff 3: Increase DPS by 200%
Buff 4: Increase Emo werefolf DPS if there are no humans beside himm and the eagle is Adjacent by 50%
Buff 5: Slow Enemies Down by 2% (or make it a skill and do 10% or something)
Buff 6: Increase "Evade" by 3%

Snow King

Items: Ice Lance, (Increase DPS), Ice Spikes ( increase DPS) , Popsicle (increase All Animal DPS by 5% on the map)

Buff 1: Inrease DPS by 150%
Buff 2: Increase DPS by 150%
Buff 3: Increase DPS by 200%
Buff 4: Increase Gold found by 25%
Buff 5: Increase DPS multiplier by 10%
Buff 6: Increase Defense/health on All maps Except the Desert by 10%

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2015 at 3:51 AM
Anamatron
Can you explain what you mean by defense? I'm assuming it's just HP, but I'm not certain if that's what you mean. Is there also a desert type terrain on every world, or have you not verified that yet(q about snow king btw)?

Some of the features would certainly take some work, those being dodge/evasion, slow, and identification of terrain type. Still, I do like these ideas, especially the latter two now that it's near winter time. They might be a modified a bit to fit the theme; for example, when it's around Christmas, they could do a reindeer-like crusader rather than the Ice Eagle, but they certainly can have similar abilities. Not sure if they would go with the Emo buff or not, but considering that I use emo as my main DPS, I certainly wouldn't mind it :P.

I think if Prince was modified as someone who gave a decent number of buffs that increased HP it would be enticing for those that have Jack as their main DPS. Having another crusader who solely helps with click damage is also something I personally like as well. The only one who solely focuses on click damage is BW; there are only a few upgrades here and there among all of the crusaders that buff clicking damage beyond BW, so having another crusader for that is nice.

So who would these crusaders swap with? I'm guessing Ice Eagle->Gryphon, and Snow King either to Reginald or Thalia. Hedge Trimmer->Sarah? In any case, clarification on that would help :). Beyond the details and adjustments that would ultimately have to be made(titles/descriptions and the additional buff for x4 DPS multiplier every 25x levels), I personally like the concepts behind the crusaders.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2015 at 2:23 PM
Giannis JohNy
I think evade is not worth for only one Crusader 3% not that much and Defence is a good idea bcs you can make the crusader to tank the team :)