Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[Suggestion] Shift Thalia's aggro skill to Jack

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2015 at 2:30 AM
Last Edited November 5th 2015 at 2:32 AM
NoOneOnEarth
At the moment, Thalia's skill Lightning Rod, which increases attack priority of monsters, actually serves no purpose for him as he has no other skills which requires this feature or offsets this effect.

Compare him with the new crusader Jack, whose myriad of skills (health increase Hardy Cake, incoming damage reduction Solid Innards, and most of all, Cry For Help) pretty much screams the need to be attacked. So I was thinking, why not let Jack have the aggro skill instead? Some may say that he could combo with Jason who diverts monsters away from him, but box has 3 slots at the front row though.

You may ask: where does this skill fit in? I thought about it and decided it can replace the all-dps skill Everybody Scream, which I think can actually merge with Cry For Help. In other words, the new Cry For Help would already have one stack of all-dps boost upon leveling when nobody is attacking Jack, while each monster attacking Jack would increase the stack count by 1. The base stack is not affected by the Jersey gear, though.

Come to think of it, the aggro skill on Jack could still keep the name Everybody Scream, but the description could be 'See? Even the monsters want some of this ice cream!'

As for Thalia, Lightning Rod could be replaced by maybe another self-dps skill, or some skill that could greatly be of use to him.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2015 at 10:50 AM
~Woopsi
Not Everyone is going to Get Jack, Since they start to play AFTER the Halloween event. So i think that's the Thought Behind it. And also if you Level Thalia alot to actually get Alot of health he is really useful on boss fights if you have Khouri Behind.