Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Requestor Size

307 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 5:58 AM
Dave Stone
When i've done the daily spin and the requestor open's to send to team-mates, I select to only show Bush Whacker player's. For 2 day's now i've only been able to send to the first 6 as the requestor shrink's.
Obviously the same is going to happen with the Giant as well.
I've cleared my cache and re-installed flash and shockwave and ran Registry Mechanic, And am unable to solve this problem. Is this yet another FB bug?

Windows 7 64 bit.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 7:14 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I have the same problem... no solution...

the window to select friends is one row high showing 3 friends

I have been able to manipulate the slider to reach about 8 rows... thats about half of my friends... but anyone with a name below "M" is out of reach. The slider will work if I click and hold an slide it below the visable window... then I can use the up arrow at the top to return the slider....

I'd rather have a real fix for this...

307 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 7:43 AM
Dave Stone
Thank's Rebecca :)

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 9:21 AM
Rebecca Beattie
You are welcome... if anyone knows if this is a flash issue or a or a FaceBook issue or a Dev/BW issue I'd appreciate your insight

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 11:06 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
It looks like Facebook has buggered up the code that sets the box to the right size. From what we have gleamed, it does work right in IE9, but is malfunctioning in Firefox and Chrome. In Firefox I am able to view the top row of friends, and combining that with searches I was able to send to everybody I wanted to, but it was definitely not ideal.

- Justin

70 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 6:12 PM
mythago
@Justin: Peter mentioned on the Egg Breaker 2 forum that he formulated a fix and pushed it out. The request box is working correctly there. Hopefully you all can share code and get it pushed out here.

28 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2011 at 9:16 PM
Melodie Schlamp
I was still having problems on eggbreaker after he said he fixed it. My solution is to right click on the pop up box and select "this frame" and then "open in new tab". I can then select bushwacker/eggbreaker players and send to those players.

55 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 11:51 AM
dewsram
Justin
Are there any plans for facebook to unbugger

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 1:53 PM
Last Edited November 18th 2011 at 1:54 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Facebook apparently has a fix ready to go, they're just waiting for push it out for some reason.

You can track their progress here:

http://developers.facebook.com/bugs/194725433940802

- Justin

55 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2011 at 2:28 AM
dewsram
Thank you

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2011 at 8:29 AM
Rebecca Beattie
thanks

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2011 at 6:39 PM
Raymond
The trick to open in a new Tab works just great.
But there is another aspect of this that Facebook is buggering up. The Filter of 'bushwhacker players' is completely faulty, I know many of my friends who seem to not show up there but do show up in the Filter 'all'. so FB has changed some other data encoding that used to work great. Please bug them to stop messing things up!