Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
characters sharing space should have their collected enchant pts work together .

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2015 at 10:48 AM
Last Edited October 29th 2015 at 2:16 PM
Rodney Vass
characters sharing a space should have their collected ep-enchant points work together .
this way people can use the one they prefer without worrying about losing xzy% enhance or the new char being weak because it lacks the 30/100 ep the other char has .

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2015 at 12:19 PM
Raymond
experience is gained by using a character, not using him gains no experience. a character behind the scenes is not the same character as the one on top/in use,

there are not 20 characters, there are 20, 22 or 24 depending on in you earned 2 or 4 event ones.

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2015 at 12:46 PM
Amoon
They aren't saying XP they're saying Enchantments. Because really, all old characters on people that have played they game for a while have a ton of them, while newbies are lacking and don't catch up.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2015 at 3:21 PM
Raymond
well then that makes even less sense.
Kaines wooly hat is Kaines, not mister the monkeys who has other things. so when you get another hat and it becomes an enchantment that of course belongs only to Kaine. ditto for all the things for all the changable people who are all totally separate things.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2015 at 10:43 PM
KeySer87
Raymond: So what is your suggestion to fix EP on event crusaders then? Let's ignore the fact that wendy is one of the worse DPS dealers, but let's said she had good upgrades and dps/gold ratio, how would she ever be usable?

If the swappable crusaders only can get EP from event chests, they can NEVER be DPS. And should NEVER be made into DPS, only buffer to replace week crusaders.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2015 at 8:05 AM
Last Edited November 2nd 2015 at 10:55 AM
Vinch
Well so far, sharing EP is the best idea I've seen to make it possible to have an event DPS crusader. I don't think they want to make an event DPS crusader that gets top DPS without any EP. The way I understand it, items would still belong to each individual crusaders but I don't see why they could not share just the EP. Everything else could still be individual (gear, xp).

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 3:37 AM
Last Edited November 3rd 2015 at 3:38 AM
Irrimn
+1

I completely think this is both do-able and would fix the problem of not being able to have any DPS crusaders from events due to lack of EP.

If NOT add the two EPs together, at the VERY LEAST use the EP of whoever has the higher of the 2 in the slot and use that for both.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 9:05 AM
dem0nfr0g
As of now, if they combined EP my Wendy would be ~ 20 EP over everyone else, though that would likely even out a little after the event. I would be ok with using whichever has the most.