Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event crusaders and gear...

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 6:50 AM
dem0nfr0g
With this last batch of Halloween crusaders, I feel like you need to give us a way to get gear for the event crusaders after the event has ended. Wendy is quite obviously built to be a main DPS char. The problem is, in a week we will no longer be able to get EP for her. All of the bade chars will still build up EP though. Even if you went batquack crazy and bought some chests, in a matter of a month she will be outclassed. The others were not meant to be DPSers, so until I saw Wendy it made sense (kind of, I still want to gear Mr. Monkey and Pete).

My suggestion is just leave the event freeplays open all the time. Take away the entry cost, but reduce event spawn rate and event jeweled rate. That way you can still gear these guys.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 10:40 AM
Last Edited October 26th 2015 at 10:41 AM
KeySer87
You do realize that EP is not the problem, but that she need either 20x as many ep to be as strong as emo or hermit with no mobs on screen. Or 20 mobs with the same ep.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 11:56 AM
dem0nfr0g
Jack and Wendy were designed to work with each other to get a lot of monsters on the screen. Jack has +HP, -damage taken, and for each person attacking, all crusaders gain damage. Wendy gains damage for each monster on the screen. This seems to be a nudge from the devs to get us away from farming until we stop instakilling and resetting. But rather use these 2 in conjunction and hammer through some tougher waves.

Wendy is obviously designed to be a DPSer. Whether she can compete is another question. All of her abilities increase DPS, and she has one of the 2 +300% self DPS items in the game. For newbies she probably is not terrible. The problem is that when this started my WW had 50 EP, and Wendy currently has 4. And this is just going to get worse once the event is over and she gets no EP until next year.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 3:29 PM
KeySer87
Well the 300% dps item helps a bit, but the fact remain, her gold/dps ratio is very very bad, and her other upgrades are shitty to for a DPS, the 10% shoulden't even be there.
So as I said, she either needs 20x mobs with same EP as EMO or Hermit. Or 20 times as much EP with 0 mobs on screen. So if you 50 EP on WW allready, you would need 1000 EP on wendy when you isnta killing.. Or, ~200 mobs on screen with the EP you got now on ww.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 3:29 PM
KeySer87
Well the 300% dps item helps a bit, but the fact remain, her gold/dps ratio is very very bad, and her other upgrades are shitty to for a DPS, the 10% shoulden't even be there.
So as I said, she either needs 20x mobs with same EP as EMO or Hermit. Or 20 times as much EP with 0 mobs on screen. So if you 50 EP on WW allready, you would need 1000 EP on wendy when you isnta killing.. Or, ~200 mobs on screen with the EP you got now on ww.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2015 at 9:57 AM
Slips slimely
I actually really like this thought it opens up missed characters for those that dont always have internet or are new to grab the advantages everyone else has