Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Please focus on Idol Shop first before releasing any other event.

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2015 at 4:46 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
I know new event is nice and new Crusaders are always exciting, but it still doesn't solve the problem that Idol farming is really boring, especially when you have 5-10k+ idols.

After a certain points, idol spamming speed stabilize and you can't increase it further. And since idol effectiveness suffer diminishing return, farming idols just doesn't worth the time anymore.

Please give the player the most important update to make farming idol feel relevant. Or at least fix the issue about idol farming speed. It makes no sense when player with 10k+ idols can only farm marginally faster than a player with 1k+ idols.

216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2015 at 11:31 AM
Heather Collings
Was just wondering. When we've unlocked special hero from special event (ie mister monkey, pete the carney, wendy witch), why cant common chests or jewelled chests that drop then contain gear for them?

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2015 at 11:47 AM
wcli456
heather - I have talked about the same issue - that event crusaders fall off. because they receive no enchantment points.

the obvious reason why we cannot receive gear for them => it discourages people from purchasing bundles of jeweled event chests for future events.

if something is rare/in demand and is about to disappear(reduced supply), people are much more inclined to purchase.

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2015 at 11:48 AM
wcli456
therefore it makes more financial sense to keep rare commodities rare

216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2015 at 11:54 AM
Heather Collings
I like having mister monkey and pete the carney heroes in my team. They do seem pretty powerful.. cos I was halfway thru that carnival quest where u have 2 elephants in yr team even after event ended, I was still able to complete it and got carnival chest that dropped 2 pieces of gear for pete

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2015 at 7:31 PM
Thien Nguyen Dang
Yeah, Pete is powerful indeed, but he doesn't solve the problem with idol farming. We need someway to make idol farming seems to worth the time. Crusader just make you stronger but doesn't improve our farming or make it worthwhile at all.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 4:28 AM
MarsMars
There was a newly released game called Tap Adventures, which is quite similar to this game.

In fact, it's worse, in almost all aspects, yet it has "idol shop" which makes me wanna quit this game and move to the worse game, because the endgame is so much more rewarding..
Post by Luukkaah deleted November 3rd 2015 at 12:58 PM

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2015 at 9:03 AM
Last Edited November 1st 2015 at 9:04 AM
ntall1
Just because a feature is not released yet, does not mean a company needs to drop everything and allocate all resources to its development.

Events keep the game interesting in the short term, and idol upgrades will hopefully keep the game interesting in the long term. The game needs both, for sure. But denying players ways to keep the game interesting in the short term is just as detrimental as not providing the long. I'm sure CNE is working on both short and long term.

What would be worse than the boredom you are currently experiencing is for them to rush the idol shop and implement a poor version of what might have been great.

If you really want a feature to come out quicker. Put your money where your mouth is.