Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Hallowe'en Scares!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2015 at 3:48 PM
Last Edited October 23rd 2015 at 4:16 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Here comes Hallowe'en! Here comes Hallowe'en!

It's time to decorate you Haunted Mansion in the Commons! Contest starting soon!

Check out the blog for all the instructions and a FAQ!

Post comments and questions here!
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2015 at 5:57 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Should be noted that if theres a minigolf piece it probably wont be addeded till later in the event.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2015 at 6:03 PM
Raymond
read the blog pointed to in the first post above.
states:

*The Hallowe'en Mini Golf piece (Coming Soon!) is NOT included in the Halloweenie achievement, and therefore it is not required to purchase it.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2015 at 8:22 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
The funny thing is peopel dont read the blog and still ask thats why i made that post.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2015 at 11:07 PM
Last Edited October 23rd 2015 at 11:08 PM
Russel Denton
can you please make the kids give out more than 2 candies max,cause it will be nearly impossible to get all the ci's
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2015 at 11:12 PM
Russel Denton
@ Raymond, like Matt has said not many players read the blog and there forth get confused,stuck or even upset so that's why players like myself, Sheldon and Matt help those players who are stuck or confused so they can continue. Im just stating fact not bullsh#t
Lvl 305 "Summer Saver"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2015 at 11:21 PM
Eric Kuritzky
Is there anybody in the Flux that you can trick-or-treat with? All the people from last year seem to be here this year, except for the Mechadwarf in the Flux. Am I just failing to find him?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2015 at 12:53 PM
Jo Helmers
this time i wrote down all the decorations and ticked them off so i didn't miss any, last year i had one i didn't realise i hadn't got.
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2015 at 2:19 PM
kittypurrrs
Eric Kuritzky said "Is there anybody in the Flux that you can trick-or-treat with? All the people from last year seem to be here this year, except for the Mechadwarf in the Flux. Am I just failing to find him?"

That sounds as though you are seeing/finding the NPGs who have candy already. The blog says "from October 31st until the end of the event, you can hunt down denizens of Bushwhackia and Trick-or-Treat with them for Candy goodness! There will be a spooky character standing in front of a pile of Candy in each of the major areas! So 1 in the Mysterious Forest, 1 in the Shady Detour, etc. NPCs have been added up to Cloudland!"

Please clarify Eric
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2015 at 3:03 PM
Bluji
Eric, I found the Mechadwarf in Flux 14.0.
Lvl 305 "Summer Saver"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2015 at 3:57 PM
Eric Kuritzky
Thanks, Bluji!

Kittypurrs: They're there at the start of the event, you just can't get candy from them until October 31st. I found the two new ones for this year, and put them in the wiki, but somehow missed the flux one, even though I'm currently whacking in Flux 14.
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2015 at 11:08 PM
kittypurrrs
@Eric thanks! You are such a font of knowledge. And thanks for everything you do for the Wiki! Kudos for your kindness, patience and helpfulness. (sincerely!)
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 2:33 AM
Myo Wname
A little kid just bribed me with candy so I wouldn't force him into my haunted house... I like that I don't have to sit through watching him get scared since it takes a while, but now I feel like a bully. =/
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2015 at 9:27 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Russel: The price of the custom items are balanced on the kid's candy handouts as well as the candy from completing the NPCs quests and going Trick-or-Treating on/after Oct 31st. You should be able to get enough.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2015 at 12:29 AM
Russel Denton
@ Erika - thanks for the reply and info, and on a separate note thanks for taking the time to answering our questions
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2015 at 2:34 AM
Heather Collings
Kat lady mask that u buy with candy doesnt seem to be aligned properly on character's face. Should be slightly higher to completely cover their eyes
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2015 at 4:28 AM
kattmatix
Hi I have read the blog, and am still confused on how we do the trick or treat.
Is it a quest or is it like the egg hunt for easter, as in do I have to walk around the world
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2015 at 5:10 AM
Raymond
when it happens you will know all you need to know how to do it, but it doesn't happen for a few days still
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2015 at 6:38 AM
kattmatix
thank you Raymond
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2015 at 9:30 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Heather: I will get Justin to take a look at it.

@ Katt: If you want to do it yourself, then you can wander around the world looking for the characters standing by piles of candy. Or you can go directly to the zone with the character by using the wiki for hints. Then you just have to talk to them to "Trick-or-Treat".