Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Some improvements

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2015 at 4:53 AM
Michiel1988
Hi,

While playing this game, i found out a lot of the stuff is not very user friendly, and i would like to point out a few improvements:

1. Make all the crusaders shown from start, its pretty dumb we cant see them if we dont have enough money, how would we know how much to save for to buy em? You shouldnt be needed to unlock them. While you're at it, remove the crusader unlock message aswell, its annoying.

2. The star system to show new buffs and stuff is ok, but for boxes, you have to open the "open box" screen first to get rid of the star + message saying you got a new box. Clicking on the inventory would be enough imo. Also while you're at it ( ^^ ) make the star thingie optional from settings, i know now when i open boxes what i get.

3. When saving a formation, and loading it back in, make all the crusaders visible, even if you havent unlocked them yet. I want to see the formation i saved. Just show the unlocked ones as if they were dead (the ones with opacity). That way i can see if i want to use the formation. Also while you're at it ( ^^ ^^ ) make it so that if you have chosen a saved formation, and you unlock a crusader, it automatically goes into the correct spot.

4. Opening boxes is very slow, i know this has been mentioned a lot before, and i know you're working on it, yet i think i should address it.

Thanks for the game, i really enjoy it, keep up the good work!

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2015 at 5:04 AM
Michiel1988
Ok, for number 2: I just found out you can remove the message + star by clicking on the message. Yet the while you're at it still applies, i want to be able to disable the whole starry system all together

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2015 at 8:16 AM
Raymond
number 1, you do not have to unlock anyone you don't use, just wait and the next one will be available at the correct gold amount needed for it.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2015 at 11:42 PM
Michiel1988
I know that raymond, thats not the point, i just want to see the cost at any time. not when i have the correct amount of gold