Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[Suggestion] New Feature

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2015 at 9:58 AM
SayItWithYoNips
Could you add a button that enables your warriors to advance to the next area while idling until the first warrior takes damage? After that, the warriors stop advancing until the next experience points are earned and start attempting to advance again. The button should toggle from progression to farming mode. Farming mode means it does nothing more than what the game does already now. The progression mode should be for moving forward while idling, that way, your warriors can earn the maximum amount of gold possible while idling instead of being stuck in one area idling.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2015 at 6:58 PM
Jason M. Bryant
The game already has auto progression. It's a little different than you described. It automatically goes to the next level, unless your party is wiped. That's pretty close.

After your first soft reset, you can turn on auto progression by hitting 'G'. It's in the options menu, but hitting 'G' is easier.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2015 at 4:07 PM
Last Edited October 18th 2015 at 4:07 PM
TomTom
I think what they meant, was an option to autoprogress when you are offline ;-)

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 8:18 PM
SayItWithYoNips
I was not aware that there was an auto progression feature until a). you said that, and b). when I saw a tip on the loading screen.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 9:27 PM
Raymond
auto advance does not exist until after one makes their first reset. i.e. newest players can't get it till they are in the game at least a little while.