Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[Suggestion] Ctrl + Shift behavior change

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2015 at 11:08 AM
Irrimn
So, this suggestion is relatively simple I think but it would make leveling characters by multiples of 25 more easy and intuitive.

The suggestion is this: Holding ctrl + shift should snap the levels purchased to multiples of 25.

For example, say your crusader is level 5. Currently holding ctrl+shift would allow you to buy 25 levels making it so that your crusader would be 30 (assuming you have enough gold). With this change, it would allow you to buy 20 levels (again, assuming you have enough gold) so that your crusader would be 25 after the purchase. Likewise, if your crusader was level 23, it would let you buy 2 levels so that you would end up on the nearest multiple of 25. You get the idea.

This would be a quality of life improvement since the only levels that are particularly useful past level 200 is each multiple of 25 anyways. Most of the time I don't even buy levels on my crusaders unless I can afford 25 of them at a time anyways, but this would save me the trouble of rounding off my crusader's levels when they do end up with random values (particularly when I use ctrl to buy a bunch of levels but don't have enough for 100 levels).

Likewise, similar behavior could be assigned to the other key purchase combos as well, although ctrl+shift is the one that would benefit from this change the most.

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2015 at 8:07 AM
Aitch3
I would like this.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2015 at 9:53 AM
SayItWithYoNips
Well, maybe insert a button to toggle what ctrl+shift does. click the button, and it snaps to that level amount. Click the button off, and it buys that level amount.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2015 at 9:29 AM
Luukkaah
+1 and i would love to see a button to buy all abilities!!! :P

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 3:34 AM
Irrimn
So, no word from the devs on this but I still would really like for this idea to be implemented...