Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Level all crusaders at the end/during option

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2015 at 4:01 PM
EntryZero
Hello Devs, members.
So.. i think an option for leveling up all the characters (for idol purposes) would be nice.
Ex : When i finish the game (end the world) i would like to press a lvl up button and level up all the characters at once..It's really annoying to level them one by one..

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2015 at 7:46 AM
Aitch3
I had a similar notion, but I was thinking it could be a button on the character panel. If there was a button on the character panel to level up to max, buying the skills and abilities on the way, that would be great.

Either way, it takes a whole bunch of clicking to buy and level up characters you haven't used on a run when you are at really high levels.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 5:34 AM
ilkimys
This should actually just be an automatic feature of resetting. The reset confirmation screen should show how many levels you could get (cheapest first!) across all characters with the gold you have at the moment, and award idols accordingly if you choose to reset.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 5:54 AM
Raymond
you program that and I bet the Devs will implement it.
but it's not easy at all.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 7:19 AM
ilkimys
On the contrary, it is really trivial to code. That should not be an issue.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 5:32 PM
Jason M. Bryant
Yeah, that's insanely easy. You just set up a loop that checks to see which crusader's level is the cheapest, buys it, then repeats until you're out of money. Boom, done.