Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
I suggest a weekly topic from the devs, agenda, priorities...

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2015 at 3:53 PM
Last Edited September 17th 2015 at 5:21 PM
bibi
You could set your priorities before next update; as an agenda, that would make players cheerful, for instance knowing that there would be new missions would dramatically increase players motivation, increase players involvment on the forum...

As we dont know whats going to happen and when, im sorry to say it but we are kinda bored, for instance next to the idol amount there is a message "coming soon" but what is coming soon? when?

Didnt mean to be rude, i really like this game

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2015 at 8:47 PM
Raymond
this kind of information is company proprietary and if it weren't then it would take someone away from programming the stuff to be posting info instead.
I rather have them do stuff we will use rather then useless information.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2015 at 7:51 PM
YinFO
The first player council meeting is likely to happen soon, it's a good time now to evolve these ideas with your council players, There is no problem suggesting agendas and working on list.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2015 at 8:14 PM
Last Edited September 22nd 2015 at 8:16 PM
Raymond
the players council people actually are prohibited from discussing anything they know with anyone who is not on the council or a developer.
edited to add the following quote from the game blog all about the players council:
All Crusaders Player Council members are required to sign Non-Disclosure Agreement forms.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2015 at 8:38 PM
YinFO
@Raymond figure of speech if you are refering to the word agenda in my prev post, not meant to be taken so literally as to mean exact agenda from the actual council meeting.

more to the point to be clear we are discussing collecting and organising player suggestions to be taken to council. Yes no information disclosed at council or by developers can be shared and the ideas suggested cannot be discussed further if we learn of a change to be acted upon at a later date but for now this is irrelevant..

What bibi seems to want is a bit more detail of what is happening next, and a general timeframe. (Whether a dev can stick to thm or not is also irrelevant.)

Instead of

New campaign coming soon
Upgrade Button coming soon

To be more like

New campaign coming soon - we want to make this really challenging.
2-3 weeks.

Upgrade button (Next to Idol quantity's) This is a secret but we want to get it implemented in the next month.

Now players have something to talk about.

How does that sound bibi?