Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bug : DPS drops periodically

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 2:24 AM
desertwaste
it happened twice so far - at some point DPS of all crusaders drops with about 25%

i suppose it is because of some recalculation of storm rider ability, but not considering using it in combination with magnify ability.

please, fix this, because it's annoying to be drawn back several days of play for no reason

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 2:41 AM
Walter
It might be what you saying because I never noticed these drops, I do not use storm rider ability.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 5:38 AM
desertwaste
yet another thing that's interesting.
reaching over 1D DPS gives 3% to DPS of all crusaders (achievement)
3% of 1D = 0.03D
so when i reach over 1D DPS i should have at least 1.03D DPS...

yet i proudly fight with 1.01D DPS....

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 5:46 AM
KeySer87
Desertwaste: You are wrong there, since you didn't consider your other dps achievments. All achievments add up, then multiply trinkets/idols. so on.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 6:01 AM
desertwaste
i do understand that some of the add-ups affect base DPS, others - total DPS and they are calculated at different stage.
this one affects total DPS if i read its description right, so it should add 3% to each crusader's total DPS. summing them up should bring 3% to the party DPS

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 8:29 AM
KeySer87
Desert: Did you read what i just wrote?
I think not. You have to add upp all achievments that gives a dps increase. Then they multiply other stuff. So if you allready got 200% from achievments when you get that 3% you will only get 1% increase.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 9:24 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi desert,

Thanks for the report. Bugs go in the Technical Support forum though.

We know that Magnify + Storm Rider doesn't survive a refresh and it's on our fix list.

The achievement values are additive, so if you have a 1% and a 3% then you have a 1.04 multiplier which is then multiplied into your other DPS numbers.

Erika

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2015 at 10:42 AM
desertwaste
Erika, sorry for the wrong place of my thread. it won't happen again, i promise! :)