Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Event Released: St. Patrick's Day
Post by Bluji deleted March 17th 2015 at 10:31 AM
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2015 at 12:02 PM
deblev53
Hi. Can a dev help please? Although I completed the Derringer's Apprentice quest the day it came out it is not showing as completed in my achievements.It is in others so I'm wondering what's happening. Thanx.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2015 at 12:12 PM
Raymond
do you have a 'Perfect rune of' something in your inventory? Some people had to wait many days to get enough rune powders to make that. I always have a couple dozen powders of any kind even the rare ones on hand for things like this.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2015 at 12:16 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Talk to Derringer again Deb.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2015 at 12:35 PM
deblev53
Thanx Erika/Alyniana, I'll go do that.
Raymond, yes I did, I've been using it for about a week now, had to wait for one I was using to run out. I like to combine my favs together and make them last for as long as possible so I can collect more runes. That way I always have at least 2 good ones ready and I don't end up with just a week or less.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2015 at 5:57 PM
Last Edited March 18th 2015 at 6:09 PM
Ruth Orozco
So it seems like we should have a "no thanks" option for special events. In the past, I haven't really wanted to do the Halloween or the Spring event and was able to carry on without interruption. With the St. Paddy's Day event, I never visited the Commons, yet was visited by leprechauns and am now finding beers and four leaf clovers, instead of the naan bread that I need (Kaine's quest for the mermaids). Any way to opt out now that it's interfering with my quest? Thanks!! (Oh wait, never mind--wrong quest--I'm back in the Spring Thicket, but the question still stands...)
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2015 at 7:32 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
no there isnt a way to opt out not realy much choice.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2015 at 8:12 PM
Raymond
the coin and beer and clover you get from really low cost leprechauns. not as if they replace a nothing or a gold or a gem or something else.
it's 3 tenths of a percent of your available energy (if you are like me).
but it's actually less cause when you use mana or a friend whack that's mana you actually don't use any energy on them at all, they get whacked essentially for free, 6 bushes and one lep.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 19th 2015 at 10:42 AM
Ruth Orozco
Thanks for the math, Raymond...I guess they're just a little annoying (control issues!) ;-D