Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Fire up the BBQ! The Patriot Event is back in 2023!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th at 11:00 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Hot dogs! Hamburgers! Steak! Fireworks of multiple colours! That's right! It's time to have a celebration!

Read on for more about the 2023 edition of the Patriot Event in Bush Whacker 2!

Details on the blog!

Change log.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th at 8:22 AM
Horsedancer1
@Nick, in this event the same as in the Spring Event, the snack bags show getting mana, power and $$, but nothing is increased for my character. So the items aren't getting added to my inventory. AND I did check and none of my items was maxed out so that isn't the issue. I wish you could get this fixed. IDK if it is only my character or if it is happening to others. Thanks
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th at 6:53 PM
Last Edited June 17th at 6:57 PM
DocHoneydew
Could we possibly get an option for a different mount if we have the Canada Canoe already in the Park next year?
Maybe a USA Canoe?

... or let us continue to get more Canadian Canoes but enable the ability to reskin them, like the Pandaclaws.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 23rd at 7:13 AM
Lafmore
Question- How do people get such high percentages on events? Things have changed and now it seems impossible to get the final two benefits of VIP in events. Since the points are tied to the quests within the event, and these are a finite number, how can we get enough points? Just gathering the items (like fireworks and meat in this event) don't count toward the points. Obviously some people are doing it, so there must be a way. Any help would be appreciated.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd at 8:40 AM
Horsedancer1
I agree with Lafmore. In this event VIP point requirements have changed dramatically so I will not be getting all the VIP items either. SAD And Lafmore, I got all the way up to the last item which is Brush Bucks, but I just kept going out into the fields and getting more meat and fireworks. Nick, please change the point system BACK to the way it has been, so VIP players can get the extra items. It is NOT FUN to be unable to get the last bonus item.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd at 9:08 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 - I'll keep an eye out for more reports on the snack bag issue, and look into it when I can.

DocHoneydew - I'll note this suggestion down for the next Patriot event!

Lafmore/Horsedancer1 - The Patriot Points gained from BBQ and Fireworks stations have been reduced compared to past years, but they still yield Patriot Points! I balanced them similarly to St. Patrick's and Easter events which were also rebalanced. I appreciate the feedback and I'll review the balance for the next Patriot event.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd at 10:07 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks! I got all the VIP items before, but am almost 500 points short of getting the brush buck award on this event.