Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
New Content: Salt Desert Part 1!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 2:50 PM
Flybaby
Dennis: Erika said above, "That is just the entrance to a Secret Bonus Area, not the main content, so you have time to earn the mount from the High Jungle Quest hub."
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 2:57 PM
Last Edited August 1st 2018 at 2:59 PM
Flybaby
Armymom ... I am so glad that Erika pointed you in the right direction. You were so anxious to get started on the new content, and almost waited another day in vain. Happy you're back on track. Happy whacking!

Edit: Congrats on this being your first official content update.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 3:17 PM
Cindy Hefferman
we have to buy all bazaar items to hit 100% ?
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 3:21 PM
Cindy Hefferman
is the new area more digging?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 3:57 PM
Last Edited August 1st 2018 at 3:59 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Cindy: You only need to complete the Cera Altepetl Boundary, the last area before what used to be the Flux.

You do not need to complete the High Jungle Quest hub, which Cera Altepetl Proper is a part of, in order to start the Salt Desert.

The only thing relating to the High Jungle quest hub that you need finished is enough Cocoa Coins to unlock the one SBA in the Salt Desert.

This is a zone update, not a quest hub update, so it's back to the normal puzzle solving and friend blocker routine in the areas.

If we do a quarry with the Salt Desert, it would probably be in the quest hub again.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 4:02 PM
sunnydee
@ Ericka So you need to buy the mount for 200 cocoa coins before you can actually start the new content? If this is the case what are we supposed to work on in the meantime without a hub anymore?
Post by sunnydee deleted August 1st 2018 at 4:03 PM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 4:43 PM
Last Edited August 1st 2018 at 9:41 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Dev's...Nick and Georgia.

All I will say is c l e v e r...(^_^)...Moreover,,,.the puzzle colors are great,,,again LOVE THE COLOR SCHEME...of new areas....
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 5:51 PM
Cindy Hefferman
yes Erika..ty...Im still working on the lizard mount which will take another week..just can't find anywhere what you have to do to make C Proper 100% complete ...one of those great mysteries I guess
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 5:55 PM
Last Edited August 1st 2018 at 5:56 PM
blackmangopit
surprise - love the color scheme. I was expecting new content in September. I just used up all my energy and realized that I can't and didn't find the quest items for cacao coins in the new content. Ugh, this happens to me every time with hubs! I always forget.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 6:41 PM
Flybaby
@Deb Stephens - You only need the mount to enter the SBA, so you have plenty of time to work on it.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 6:48 PM
Last Edited August 1st 2018 at 6:49 PM
Flybaby
@ Cindy

It's the Cera Alepetl Boundary that has to be 100% in order to play the new content, (The Salt Desert).

As for C Proper, you just need to complete all the achievements to reach 100%
Lvl 440 "Bad News Bear"
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 6:50 PM
Dennis Van Bruggen
I figured you needed the correct mount and it was a SBA - but where do you buy the mount from for 200 Cacao coins? I looked in the store in Cera Apaleti Proper but its not in the list there.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 7:41 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The Lizard mount is in the mounts section of the CA Proper Store

https://prnt.sc/kdmmj2

Items become available as you progress.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2018 at 9:28 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Deb: The mount is just for the SBA entrance. It's not blocking the new content.

It unlocks in the High Jungle quest hub store once you've finished the entire storyline.

-----

@ Cindy: The Cera Proper progress is related to completing all the achievements. You can view the achievements in the Questing portion of the Achievement tab in game, under Cera Proper.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2018 at 2:55 PM
Cindy Hefferman
ty Flybaby, I knew that ...and ty Erika, that is what I was wondering
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 3:02 AM
jpl77
SBA 84.... i need a spoiler. That code is too difficult to put together. If anyone gets it, send me a FB message or add a spoiler to the wiki please. Thanks,
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 9:32 AM
Last Edited August 3rd 2018 at 10:02 AM
Barbara Tompkins
WOWZER,, FOR SBA 84....IS there '''something''' amiss in the code...Just wondering ....hmmmm
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 10:15 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Nothing amiss in the code, but there is a typo on page three of the book ....
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted August 3rd 2018 at 3:27 PM