Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
New Content: Salt Desert Part 1!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 10:59 AM
ArmyMomOkc
There is a typo for the reward for the The Shirking Shores SBA, should be Diamonds instead of Diamond.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 12:47 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks ArmyMom. I'll pass it along and see if that's something fixable.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 4:49 PM
Teddy
Are you kidding me..a typo on this new content? Diamonds instead of Diamond? Come on...Army give us a break on this new content and THE IMPORTANT INFO...take a break and look at what you write..it would be really nice to keep within the boundaries of content and info regarding this important content and not so much trivial personal complaints. Don't want to be critical..but really, take a look at the really big picture!
Teddy
Post by Teddy deleted August 3rd 2018 at 4:50 PM
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 5:15 PM
Teddy
Whoops..looked back on the other page and 'voila', many more complaints..wow..BW's have fun!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 5:49 PM
Last Edited August 3rd 2018 at 6:01 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Huh?

Teddy, I was just mentioning it, typos are reported. This was the 1st time I had mentioned one. I don't understand. I didn't do anything wrong. I have given lots of praise on here and today in the Dev chat about what a great job they did.

I also expressed my surprise and excitement from the very moment I knew about the release. To say I am enthusiastic might be an understatement.

I am a positive person, I do not understand you nit picking me. Read more of my comments and then maybe you will apologize instead of blowing through & barking at me.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 6:03 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Teddy: reporting typos is part of BW2. There is even a quest in an event that has us whacking up "typos" to turn in to the devs avatars. It one of the charms of the game that the devs are open to our helping them polish bits and pieces of the game.

Its often easy to misunderstand the intent of a post or the culture of the MB. Arm is not a complainer. She is a good egg and a helpful friendly presence. I'm guessing that if you give us some time you will find us a good bunch of folks.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 6:08 PM
Teddy
Silly me..and here we go again with more writing interfering with what's really important in this forum..I should not have voiced an opinion.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 6:17 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Anyway...I am absolutely in love with the chinchilla looking critters Georgia has wandering around. I hope they will be pets some day :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 6:58 PM
Flybaby
Teddy, I see you are fairly new to this forum. Typos are not complaints. They are just reports that the devs have asked of players if they spot them.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 7:59 PM
Last Edited August 3rd 2018 at 9:11 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Nick and Georgia,,

AWESOME content,puzzle colors & color scheme for allll areas ..KUDOS..loved it..Can't forget the dialogue.....hahaha

WOW..YOU dev's sure have a great imagination. This New content, hahaha sure kept me on my toes....(^_^)........
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 9:56 PM
Rebecca Beattie
and Teddy: I hope my post didn't hit a bad cord.. its too easy to get misunderstandings going in chat and text. I hope you do keep posting and that we all get to know you more. the more the merrier
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2018 at 10:39 PM
Last Edited August 3rd 2018 at 10:41 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca

Thank you. I appreciate your support. I try to be a good egg :) I also hope the same.

Teddy

I hope you do share. You have a perspective different than mine and I am curious about it. I believe there's always room to learn from each other.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 6:35 AM
DestKitteh
Typo report:

3rd NPC in first area: when you ask them if they've seen the Red Man, their reply says 'here' instead of 'hear'.

Loving the new content!
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 7:26 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Army you define "good egg"
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 9:48 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

''YOU ARE THE BEST OK'''' remember..that..
Keep smiling.....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 9:55 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Ya'll are awesome :)

Thank you!
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 4:32 PM
Teddy
ArmyMom..I sincerely apologize for my snarky remarks..no reason for it. I get a bit hmmm, sensitive when it comes to this game and these developers. You are obviously a very positive force in this forum and our precious game. There are a lot of 'Bests' in this game..that's what makes it so very special.

No reason to be curious about my perspective..I'm a very simple person..my own strategy but usually keep it to myself. Have some great friends here...or there.

Sorry again.

Teddy
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 4:59 PM
Flybaby
Teddy, it takes a good person to apologize ... Something so few people do these days, and always nice to see. Happy Whacking!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 5:58 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Teddy what a honorable thing to say, I commend you deeeeeply..