Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Very Expensive Item Store!
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 4:30 PM
Cindy Hefferman
I just bought EVERYTHING from General which cost me a fortune in gems....guys DONT BOTHER..the news stuff, which there isnt much of, either costs tons of gold, TONS of diamonds or tons of amicus tokens
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 7:01 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Please dont tell other players not to buy stuff its our right to buy it if we want to or have the excess gold or gems to spend to each there own.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 7:06 PM
Flybaby
I think it's just plain silly to be forced to buy all the things from the general store that have depreciated in value and does me no good, just to be able to access the new store to buy things that I can no longer afford [after buying everything from the general store]. And this is supposed to be the season of giving? Thanks, but no thanks. I'll pass on this one.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 7:31 PM
Raymond
i want to say that if you bought things as they became available, months/years ago, whether or not you were going to use them, you would have everything bought now, and at the same time also have tons of gold and tons of gems.
at least that's how i did it. I even had bought one of everything from all the amicus wandering merchants over time, and one more of everything from the ranch store over time.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 7:47 PM
Last Edited December 16th 2016 at 7:47 PM
Raymond
what are those 4 things that the horse head mask cost?
I can't identify a single one of them, and again here a tool tip would be useful. Something i have been asking for in many many other locations for over 1500 days
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 9:50 PM
TsukasaWM
"i want to say that if you bought things as they became available, months/years ago, whether or not you were going to use them, you would have everything bought now, and at the same time also have tons of gold and tons of gems."

Except this isn't true. I'm played daily since near the start of the game and I'm nowhere near the situation you describe. Maybe the people playing multiple hours a day might be, but I'm welling to be that doesn't hold true for the average person.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 10:46 PM
Camilla
Impossible to buy "ALL" Trinkets and stuff using gold .. only been here months .. sigh .. I have 20 or so ... Why not make it a reachable amount to buy by ALL of us? ... a limit if 20 sounds good .. besides by the time I buy all I will 1. be out of gold and gems or 2. No gold to use to purchase things.. lose/ lose..
Please help those of us that are here every day and spend time and $$$ ..
Thanks,
Camilla
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2016 at 11:13 PM
Raymond
if you have only been here months then you have not reached the Flux, that's where the expensive store things are. perhaps a year or 18 months away for you, currently 19 zones of several usually 4 squares each zone, of several usually 4 fields each square, of usually 3 puzzles each field. close to about 75 fields (as that's about how many secret bonus areas there are).
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 7:32 AM
Last Edited December 17th 2016 at 8:14 AM
Flybaby
Be careful, Raymond, Your Grinchiness is showing through. First off, please do not tell me how to play my game. I am doing quite well, thank you very much. I was speaking in general terms for the average player.
You said I should have bought things as they became available, months/years ago, whether or not I was going to use them. Why on earth would I, or anyone for that matter, want to do that? Just to have more stuff that we can't use, filling up our inventory? First of all, new players can't afford to buy everything in the beginning, and by the time they can afford it, they are buying better trinkets, and not the ones that have depreciated. Speaking for myself, I only buy trinkets that are beneficial to me. So, Raymond, don't worry about me. I am quite wealthy in gold and gems, but I have no intention of blowing mega gems to fill up my inventory with depreciated items, just to access this store, which from what I'm reading, isn't getting rave reviews.
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 7:56 AM
DocHoneydew
@ Raymond Jerome What you need for the Horse Head Mask are:

100 Small Alfalfa
100 Small Clovers
100 Small Peas
100 Small Beans

(Don't forget you can buy what you need (if desired) from the Mount guy for Mount Bucks.)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 8:47 AM
Raymond
and guess what? who's saying you need to buy or even see these expensive store things too.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 10:10 AM
Last Edited December 17th 2016 at 10:11 AM
Amy Solo
Hey could someone be super cool and list what's in the expensive store? That way players can decide for themselves if something interests them and how hard they want to work to obtain the items. :)

PS, thanks Doc for the pic of the horse head mask, that's hilarious.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 10:34 AM
Last Edited December 17th 2016 at 10:52 AM
Raymond
10 million gold for something that prevents Nate from changing your commons statue. does not prevent you from changing the statue yourself intentionally or accidentally.

15 million gold for a glitch teleport you can only place on your ranch and that can only go to any of the fluxes like glitch in sanctuary and cloud hub and explorers camp, i,e, not the kind on ones we built.
i might have the 10 and 15 backwards, i bought them.

5 sets of 200 island tokens for 5 parts of one Erika pet.
200 island tokens for a palm treee for ranch.
so since 200 is the cap on island tokens, it's weeks to months to get all these.

40 diamonds for a hat, a diamond hat.

100 each of 4 kinds of feeds for a horse head mask. and since 100 is the cap on feeds, one will waste getting a lot of some feeds while trying to gather the others.

all but one or 2 I think are stupid.
i wish the 'glitch' one could put wherever we want, like in an sba when we are doing an sba, or a nate or kaine when we are doing one of those, or in the event area right now... or actually come with us wherever we are and go to those possible spots.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 11:08 AM
Raymond
once i get this achievement:
Second Breakfast
Feed your mounts 5000 times
Feeds Fed:
3991/5000

I might consider the horse mask.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 2:12 PM
Raymond
logistical question here.
when the next zone comes out, will this store still be available in flux 17.0 in addition to the newer 18.0
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2016 at 9:09 PM
Leona Virgo
The diamond hat says something like "unlocks rocks to put around your ranch"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2016 at 11:07 AM
Raymond
here is a little evidence of their inability to display correct numbers, Only one of many places where this truncation of least significant digits happens. Would not be a problem at all if they put in comma separators every thousands.

In the following the agates in the second image should have incremented by 4 but it doesn't because there are not 1 million 35 thousand, there are 10 million 356 thousand. That is 39 diamonds and some change.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210686788993331&l=b7fd2e44b9
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2016 at 4:55 PM
Erika/Alyniana
An updated version of the Flash showing the correct 10 million and 15 million price tags on the items in the store is now available.

@ Raymond: The store NPC will always be in the most recent version of the Flux.

@ Leona: That's not the right text for the Diamond Hat. We'll fix it in the next update.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2016 at 6:36 PM
Last Edited March 21st 2017 at 8:48 PM
Barbara Tompkins
All I can is WOWZER...I read alot of comments/opinions..and on that note, I will pass trying to get the ''expensive''' whatever....hahaha (I have over 60 trinkets in the general store to buy..SO,, there is no way will I buy them all and waste my gems (gold yes I would)..SO...on that note again all I can say is good luck too those that decide too do so..

UPDATE: March 21/17...
I did break down and I bought all the trinkets from the store..I did count them up to 67 left to buy, but I must have had some dupes(if it is possible )cause all I had to buy was about 30ish..so I was happy and now all older tinkets are at the end of the list not the beginning.SO,,..I did buy the Glitch for ranch, Magic Carpet Mount ,Snow Mobile Mount ,Horses Head Mask and the Cow Mount..Now all I need is the rune(200 alchemy tokens), palm tree and rocks...it requires 200 Amicus tokens each,, So I have a ways to go for them. But all in all I did rather good I say..:) There will be no diamond hat. I wish I could, but not affordable for me..I have only 12 diamonds.
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2016 at 7:23 PM
kurtrahn
Yeah I'm in the "no" camp on buying everything in the store. The clutter in my trinket inventory already drives my OCD nuts, especially when I have to go back to ones from a while ago.