Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Cloudland Quest Hub
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 3:56 PM
Last Edited August 11th 2015 at 10:02 AM
Erika/Alyniana

Reached the end of Cloudland? Then the Cloud King has some quests for you to do!

Read on for more details!

Post comments and questions here!
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 5:15 PM
Leona Virgo
this is brilliant, thanks devs
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 5:25 PM
Marci Wilson
Can the 'return to previous area' quick travel button be activated in this area, similar to how it works in the commons, on the ranch, and on Amicus?

I'm not sure that I want to try to try cloud surfing again, just to get back into this SBA...
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 6:25 PM
Jo Helmers
wooooooot
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 8:38 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Since the quest is a little vague a little clarification the items will drop from any flux i got the stones from 7.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2015 at 9:12 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Can i make a sugestion for those on the flux or do hermits quests can we get a return butto to take us back to the flux so we dont have to manualy select a older flux everytime.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2015 at 11:09 PM
Last Edited August 11th 2015 at 11:09 PM
Russel Denton
Question: when I unlocked the armory guy today he gave me 1 token , while the cloud king gives out 3, can we per chance have them all hand out the same number of tokens , instead of being at different amounts or will it be all the same when we unlock all the persons
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2015 at 1:55 AM
DestKitteh
@Marci: The Cloudland quest Hub is in the castle, not an SBA... Very confused by your comment.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2015 at 8:49 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Leona: You're welcome. ^.^

@ Marci: It works on Amicus, because it's technically the Commons. I can put it on my list, but no guarantees. If you watch the wind, cloud surfing isn't too evil. =) Or since it's permanent, you can finish the SBA and then get around to unlocking the King's quests.

@ Jo: ^.^

@ Matt: I can put it on my list but no guarantees.

@ Russel: That's intentional. Just keep playing. =)
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2015 at 2:29 PM
Marci Wilson
@Destiny-Oh, I know... I'm working through the SBAs in Cloudland, it would be nice to be able to fast travel back to the most recently visited puzzle areas without having to open the globe, click on the map, wait for the area to load, click on another map, wait for the area to load, and then make way to the SBA, wait for another area to load.

@Erika-Thanks. That would be cool if it could be added, especially if the Cloud Quest Hub remains active after new areas open. I basically waited until after finishing that SBA before turning in the first King's quest. Once I head back to the Flux again, it won't be a big deal at all, but as I said, the map clicking and waiting for the various areas to load gets a little old.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2015 at 4:05 PM
Raymond
Russell I believe, and could be totally wrong, but the 4 quests that the King gives every day will award 3 tokens, while the 24 quests, i.e. the 6 stations that will exist each having a choice of 4 random quests daily, will award 1 token each.
that's still a lot, eventually 9 a day
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2015 at 7:54 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
ty erica i know theres never a garentee all we can do is ask :)
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 1:36 AM
DestKitteh
@Marci I woke up this morning and realised you were doing the SBAs. I felt so stupid, I actually facepalmed.

I can see your point about it being difficult to get back in that SBA.
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 1:24 PM
Last Edited August 13th 2015 at 1:33 PM
Marci Wilson
It's all good. LOL.. It's only really only minor, unless it's one of those areas that are just a wee bit tricky to get back into (i.e. skating downhill or cloud surfing..
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 3:11 PM
Zeusinator
Fast traveling would be nice.

A solution would be if there was a "cloud" button in the menu on the lower right side, where you get on the world map, to the commons and so on. Would be really helpful since this "cloudland" is a place to visit every day.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 3:39 PM
Russel Denton
just an idea since we get amicus tokens in the slots, can we get the cloud tokens in slots too
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 3:48 PM
Bluji
Do Cloud Tokens have a chance of dropping from satchels?
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 11:35 AM
Carlene Paquette
The description says that whacking bushes in the flux should help advance with the cloud stuff. But I'm not seeing it. I have 3/6 tokens for the weather station and the armory and can't figure out how to advance.
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 12:00 PM
Bluji
Carlene, they are daily quests. Come back to the castle on the next day to pick up a new quest that awards another 3 tokens.
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 1:40 PM
Carlene Paquette
Thanks. I had a look today, but didn't see anything new. I guess I'll try back later.