Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Cloudland Quest Hub
Lvl 305 "Summer Saver"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 7:50 PM
Eric Kuritzky
Does anybody remember whether they had to unlock any quests to make the Enchanted Thunder Catcher, the Miniature Chainmail, or the Medieval Meal available at the store? There are some obvious guesses, but I'd like to hear from somebody who knows.
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2015 at 4:57 AM
Bluji
I think it was just about unlocking the particular "buildings" (Weather Station for the thunder catcher, Armory for the chainmail and BBQ for the meal).
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2015 at 5:08 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Eric, you just need to purchase the section (6-8 or 20 tokens) to automatically unlock the corresponding stuff in the store. To see witch area unlock witch item, just hover the mouse on the item in the store. Thunder Catcher and Miniature Chainmail are Trinkets, Medieval Meal is a restorative consumable energy item like fruit basket on Amicus. The horse come from the Stable obviously.
Better unlock the cheaper stations first to get more quest/token rapidly.
Lvl 305 "Summer Saver"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2015 at 8:55 PM
Eric Kuritzky
The problem is, I had already unlocked the the Weather Station, the Armory, and the BBQ before I noticed the restriction on buying the stuff in the store. While it's *reasonable* to *assume* that you need to unlock the Weather Station before you can buy the Thunder Catcher, etc., that's not the same as *knowing*. Hence the sentence, "There are some obvious guesses, but I'd like to hear from somebody who knows."
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2015 at 3:26 AM
Joe Gosselin
well if we follow the trend it is safe to say that the 5 pieces of caracter gear goes with the Knight Training and the decoration stuff goes with the the Pool party. I've unlocked the four cheapest station, and the stable give the Horse Armor available to purchase.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2015 at 5:33 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I second the request to add cloud tokens to the amicus gambling machines :D
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2015 at 6:28 PM
Raymond
I doubt gambling results/outcomes will ever change.
But perhaps these will be given in quest satchels.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2015 at 2:47 AM
Joe Gosselin
Great, the 20 token station give 2 tokens/quest instead of 1 from the others.
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2015 at 7:14 AM
Bluji
http://i.imgur.com/60GHcYa.png
Those sure are interesting Snowflakes. (0/20 Snowflakes Found -> 0/20 Umbrellas Found)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2015 at 9:36 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the report Bluji.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2015 at 11:48 AM
deblev53
It also calls the pool party quest items (chlorine) snowflakes, had me confused for a minute, LoL.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2015 at 5:57 PM
Russel Denton
hey like deblev53 has stated theres a error when you unlock the pool guy , I got the

FIND 20 CHLORINE - (0/20) SNOWFLAKES

I know its a error so I hope it gets fixed
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2015 at 6:09 PM
Becca Ziems
When I unlocked the pool party, the items in the shop linked to the pool party didn't unlock. I got the tokens to unlock the knight training today, and now everything is unlocked in the shop.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2015 at 9:16 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Guys,

Yes, all the Pool Party quests said Snowflakes. Will be fixed in the next update we do.

Also, the Pool Party items in the store will unlock as well.

Erika
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2015 at 10:14 AM
Last Edited August 29th 2015 at 10:17 AM
Finieous
I bought the horse armor last night. It seems to permanently attach to your current mount.

Question: Will it have any impact on non-horse mounts? If not, is it possible to buy it anyway (i.e., waste the tokens)?

I'd test whether the purchase is disabled with a non-horse mount... except it will be a few days before I have 100 tokens again :)

Edit: Nevermind... even when you can't afford it, the popup tells you that your mount must be a tamed horse. No Elephant armor for me :)
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 1:16 PM
Bluji
As far as I know, the Magic quest for the Cloud Knight Training is a bit misleading - the description of the quest asks you to use 50 Mana, but the objective counts the amount of whacked objects instead. Which one should it be?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 1:32 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Fin: Yup, for the current Horse mount.

@ Bluji: Thanks. We've fixed the last spot it mentions that. It is 50 things whacked.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2015 at 11:28 AM
Paul Dabkowski Jr.
Does Nate's new adventure Mythological Heist qualify for completing cloudland daily quests. It takes place in cloudland but I get no quest items
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2015 at 9:16 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
I was just wondering the same thing, Paul. I just got to the King and just began Nate's adventure. Whacked a few bushes but did not get anything for the King. Maybe I'll head to the Flux since we know for sure items are found there.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2015 at 9:28 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Paul, Cyndi: The items are whackable from Nate's zone. We turned them on Saturday.