Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Brotherhood mission allocation is FLAWED

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2014 at 9:15 AM
Last Edited December 4th 2014 at 9:18 AM
VDBai
http://i.imgur.com/9egG5gb.png

So essentially, let's say that a person gets 120 stamina day, when you incorporate the 100 from reset and the 20 from fishing.

If I do my first set of Brotherhood missions for the day, all of my 120 stamina is gone.

My question is then - what happens when I get my next batch of mission?

Answer - I get a slew of missions that I cannot complete at all due to a lack of a curated system.

I actually purchased VIP so as to complete all 20 Brotherhood missions in 3 resets as opposed to 4.

If the system isn't changed however, it seems like that is an impossible task unless you want to spend hundreds of shardium per day (which is as you know, ridiculous).

Please correct this so that there are less heroic missions and more variety.

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2014 at 9:47 AM
Andaho
Those are valid points you make there VD...

I believe progress is deliberately limited to prevent gaining loads of brotherhood tokens... They have already said, this is the end-game feature, and will be available at the end of every campaign update... so we'll have LOADS of time to max everything out... I think I heard them saying you can have 100 points in each skill (eventually giving a total max bonus of 20%).

They do a good job balancing this game, so free players are not felt left out... And I really appreciate that... I hate P2W (pay to win) games.

I don't think they intend people to use up all 20 brotherhood missions... but have just put it in as a limit there for crazy people that do want to spend hundreds of shardium per day.... I personally don't mind if there are people with more money than sense... they pay the devs wages for us :) - but at the same time, they get very little advantage for such large cost.

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2014 at 11:24 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
There's actually a glitch in the system right now that isn't allowing Paragon Tasks to repeat. Once we get that fixed you should see a better distribution of non-stamina and stamina-locked tasks.