Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Heroic Missions Request to devs

92 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2014 at 5:13 AM
Defiar
Dear Devs - Once again thank you so much for your changes and additions but I think the Heroics need some work. The update yesterday has made them far far to easy with the exception of the two missions we all complain about due to the multiple spider waves. Personally, I felt Heroics were already to easy and so did a number of other people.

Here is my suggestion. I had expected Heroics to be some difficulty increase over what the mission HAD been on normal. So, I expected the first few forest missions would be easy for me, and that the last Desert ones would likely be quite hard if not possible at all at this level.

I think a ramp of difficulty makes sense if it is possible. Perhaps enemies are just 10 levels higher than before....I don't know. This would provide SOME easier ones but also some much more more difficult ones.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2014 at 6:55 AM
TsukasaWM
Personally, I'd argue towards the opposite point. Yeah, they're easier for people that are running around with max out enchanted MP equipment, high level shards, guild potions, etc etc. I think that's fine. Things need to be balanced towards the average player, we're above average which means things are easier. If you want a harder time you can swap out a weaker equipment set or something.

92 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2014 at 8:13 AM
Defiar
Tsukasa - Read deeper. My post essentially indicates some of the missions would be even easier than they are now, some would be harder. The way it is now, the very first forest MP essentially is the same difficulty as Toshe's Demise which makes absolutely no sense.

At this scaling, whatever the new area is will be EASIER no Heroic than on normal.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2014 at 8:25 AM
TsukasaWM
I understand that. I'm just saying they have to keep that in mind when considering difficulties.