Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Fishing Timing

45 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2014 at 10:32 AM
trish_l
Is there ever going to be a day when it doesn't take a minute per stamina point?

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2014 at 11:22 AM
VDBai
I would expect this to be a VIP feature personally.

92 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2014 at 11:25 AM
Defiar
I think this would be better if this was a mini game. Right now, we just go to fish and walk away for 20minutes. Generally I set my fishing to occur while I am getting ready for work in the morning.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2014 at 1:37 PM
TsukasaWM
I don't know, I honestly prefer the method here of being able to set it and do something else, as opposed to having to babysit it like in BW2

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2014 at 2:03 PM
Elharith
I agree with Tsukasa, I don't have time to babysit a fish. I much prefer being able to--when I've done everything else I need to--go fishing and move on to other things I need to do--like real life stuff (imagine, having to do real life stuff!).

92 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2014 at 6:47 AM
Defiar
I haven't played BW2 so maybe the fishing isn't fun or entertaining there. It just seems odd to me to have a portion of the game that takes 20 minutes that are best spent by walking away.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2014 at 9:34 AM
TsukasaWM
It really isn't. It's basically click -> stand there for 20 seconds -> click -> stand there for 20 seconds -> repeat ad nauseum. My guess is that better fishing spots and rods will become available over time making it take less time.