Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Need community managing on Kongregate - Important Issue

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 11:45 PM
VDBai
The top 5 comments on Kongregate are scathing, critical reviews which are sure to be steer away prospective players.

In order to mitigate the damage, the developer account on Kongregate needs to go in and reply to the comments to dissuade their fears/concerns.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 8:54 PM
Eomry
The main reason for the bad comments on Kong is the lack of things to do. The energy system is very outside what we are used to seeing... yes most MMOs have an energy system but not one that only allow a maximum of 6 battles a day to start (after unlocking fishing). Kongregate gamers, especially beta testers, are used to spending many hours a day playing their game of choice and with the way this is currently set it is outside the norm.

Also most other games have a huge rush of content in the beginning allowing for the better part of a day playing until they hit the wall where they have to wait to do things again... this get's them hooked and it is not so bad to wait.

Speaking personally, I started the game yesterday, used my stamina, logged in again today, used a vip trial card, was able to get to lvl 13, upgrade everything possible and do all pvp fights in under 1 hour... very hard to keep me coming back day in and day out, let alone spend money when I am getting a very minimal amount of return for it.