Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Petition for Free MP Instances After Used Dailies

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 8:16 PM
Elharith
We have a lot of people who like to do runs together, and the limit of five, or having to pay real money in the form of shardium to run them, makes it difficult to do that with everyone. In addition, there are some lower level players who need higher level players to run with them until they build their skills up, and right now, there are a limited number who can do that. So, I (Elharith) propose that the developers make free MP instances available, that would work identical to the free missions. No XP, no loot, just fun runs with friends. If you think this is a good idea, add your post to this thread.

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 8:18 PM
Glenna Howell
I wholeheartedly agree! - Casper

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 8:23 PM
Chelle
I love it, since I am on different hours than some of my friends, they have to hold run for me to get to go with them - free for fun sounds good to me! Chelle

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 11:00 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Free MP like free single player would be very cool. I'd love to help some of my guildies with their game more.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 6:33 PM
Athena/Wolfsbane/Arcane Vengeance
That would be awesome! I 5th it?

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 6:33 PM
Eliza Bennet
I love this idea! I'd be happy to help with people's multiplayers, and I'd love to have people free to play with me when I get on in evening my time (a few hours before reset).

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 8:39 PM
tarot_wench
I think there is something to this idea, in some form or another. Would love to see something implemented.

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 9:53 PM
Sils
I agree, multiplayer dungeons should have a free option. This is especially helpful to have late at night, a few hours before the daily reset where it's difficult to find teammates for MP dungeons. It also seems incredibly easy to implement, and shouldn't be a problem for the developers.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2014 at 12:48 PM
Marfa
+1