Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
BIG problem with current Arena set up

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 7:31 PM
Glenna Howell
Could we expand the list of people available to tackle in the Arena to about eight people surrounding a player? Currently it is impossible to get 10 wins in the arena to complete the daily task list.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2014 at 7:39 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2014 at 7:45 PM
Elharith
This is what Casper (Glenna) figured out. She is currently #9. The only people she has available to fight in the arena are players in levels 8-5. Those players are all light years ahead of her. She can't beat them yet. She is at the bottom of the list of player options for battle, so cannot beat up on players lower than her to get her 10 wins in. Anyone at the ends (top or bottom) of the list have to be creative to get their wins in if they hope to get the win 10 daily devotion if there is a substantial skill difference between them and the players next to them in rank. We didn't figure this out in alpha because there was enough churn in the list with the free-flowing shardium, but now, those who bought shardium have a clear distinction in level between them and those who have not. I don't know how much churn is happening at lower levels, but it is difficult to break into the top ten farther than what Casper has already done at this point.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2014 at 12:31 PM
Rima Rama
that happened to me today. i was at 7 and couldn't even come CLOSE to being able to win fights the people in the 4 ranks above me. what i did was remove all my gear and just wait a while... came back later and was at rank 19 and could finally win some rounds. so, yeah, i wouldn't mine some tweaking with how that works either.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2014 at 4:36 PM
tarot_wench
I think 10 wins is a bit much. Maybe 5 wins and 10 plays.

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2014 at 3:00 PM
shikitenshi
I had the same problem. just don't play arena for a day or two , get to rank 30 or something and play one by one the 10 battles(boring as hell).it's either shardium or top 10 :P

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2014 at 2:57 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
I'm passing this feedback on to the rest of the team, thanks.