Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Kongregate Release...

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2014 at 5:59 PM
Andaho
Will the game be released by the kong username Codename_Enter?

I just want to know if that's the account to checking for the game? :)

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2014 at 1:50 PM
Andaho
I'm a competitive player... but want to play on kong.... when it finally makes it to kong, if the game server is the same, the facebook players are going to have a massive advantage having started many days earlier :(

Can we have separate servers?

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2014 at 3:55 AM
Ortopsy Miza
Andaho =) hey mate

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2014 at 10:51 AM
Elharith
Hi Andaho. Elharith here.

438 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 3:56 AM
Marci Wilson
Hi Andaho! Maeven here... I seem to remember Chloe mentioning in chat during Alpha that those servers would not be combined once the game went into Beta.

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 7:35 AM
Andaho
Hey Maeven, they did a U-turn on this... I think the idea that it would be separate servers was based on speculation of different platforms not allowing it - but they do... perhaps it's a grey area...

The last I heard of it was that all platforms will share a single server "for now". - suggesting it is likely to change in the future, once the game becomes more popular - like they did with BW2.

I don't really want separate servers... I just dislike, that because I'm holding out for it to be released on Kongregate, that I am losing out (everyone on FB is way ahead already, when I haven't even started)... but ultimately, I guess it's my choice, for not wanting to play games on facebook.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 10:26 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
We are waiting on approval from Kongregate to launch. They are doing a final review of our integration into their platform.

At this early state in the game I wouldn't worry too much about falling behind. Time between the first couple of content updates should give plenty of opportunity to catch up.

We will be running on the same main game server until we have enough players playing at the same time to require the additional servers.

-David