Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Says all my Character slots are full?

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2014 at 2:13 PM
Blotto
i was able to log in and create "blotto" again then got disconnected while the first animation was playing, reloaded the page and it wants me to create another new character and when i do that it says all of my slots are full?? i have reloaded a few times and now not sure what to do??

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2014 at 2:25 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Blotto,

Can you tell me your username on Facebook? I don't see a Blotto character in the system, so I'll need to look at your user information to see why it's not letting you make another one.
Post by Blotto deleted October 31st 2014 at 6:29 PM

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2014 at 6:08 PM
Shel Whitman
I have the same problem. Username: nitemistress? or actual name player name: Gaia

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2014 at 9:23 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Guys,

Looks like this occurred because we restarted the server just after you made a character. We will put an update in for this so it doesn't happen again.

I have corrected your accounts for you, so you should be able to create a new character now. Please let me know if you still cannot create a character.

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2014 at 11:00 AM
Shel Whitman
Thank you, just tried and we're good to go :) Unfortunately I have to go out now haha

Looking forward to playing when I get home.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2014 at 1:22 PM
Blotto
Ty cant wait!!

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2014 at 4:11 AM
Last Edited November 1st 2014 at 4:25 AM
Jean Lamal
I just tried to create a character for the first time and it's telling me that all my character slots are full. My username on FB is the same as the one I'm using here.

When I went back to the game window, my character was there.

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2014 at 9:23 AM
Konsouela
Hello!

I have the same problem as Blotto
Chars name: Konsouela

(If I delete the character will I lose the Alpha pack?!)

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2014 at 5:25 AM
astridthecrafty
is this the same for multiple characters. i have one warrior at level 14 and no more energy, all buildings leveled, only a few more arena battles to do ... would like to start a wizard but when i go to unlock and create it says I have no slots available :( ... it looks like it's back to diggys adventure then

438 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 3:54 AM
Marci Wilson
Konsouela, I believe that the info stored for your Alpha pack should be tied to your FB ID, if that is how you played in Alpha. If that is the case, it wouldn't matter what you choose as your character name.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 10:10 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Guys,

If you are posting a question or issue that requires developer intervention please open a ticket from the help me page on the game. That lets us bring up your game account to address the issue.

-David

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2014 at 12:20 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2014 at 12:21 PM
Konsouela
@Marci Wilson yes I was thinking the same (it reads the ID so
it wont get removed or erased) but just wanted to
confirm that...I am not sure about anything anymore..
Well thank you for your reply!
-Cheers,