Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Shards of Titan Alpha has closed!

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 5:29 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Thank you *so much* to everyone who participated in the Alpha test over the last few weeks!

Your patience, feedback and endless bug testing has been invaluable to our process. We are now making the final preparations to transition into Beta and as such, the Alpha app has been turned off. Our expected timeline is approximately 24 to 48 hours*, so check back soon!

As we stated previously, with the Alpha ended all accounts have been reset. There will be a special in game bonus for all players who participated in the Alpha!

Please like the Shards of Titan page on Facebook to get the latest updates!

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 5:33 PM
Konsouela
Very good news!!!
C ya there ;)

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 6:49 PM
Zaraniana
I'm looking forward to the beta! I really enjoy the game.

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 7:07 PM
Andaho
I had a feeling it was close to entering Beta when I saw the 'purchase shardium' screen :)

It was good fun while it lasted, but I'm not sure if I'll be back for the beta... I'm an all-or-nothing kinda guy, and not sure I can allow myself to get 'sucked-in' to a game like this.

I enjoyed playing the Alpha because of the guarantee of it being for a limited time... It's a shame it didn't last a little longer and we didn't get to see what the halloween event was like.

It was great playing with everyone.

Andy.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 9:11 PM
Lashana Serene
Thank you for the chance to help with the alpha. I'm looking forward to the beta.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 10:32 PM
Elharith
I thoroughly enjoyed playing the alpha. Thanks!
Elharith

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2014 at 8:38 PM
Derringer
It's been a blast, even when the blast was an exception thrown in my face. :)