Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Multiplayer Bug Reports

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 1:51 AM
Andaho
This forum is annoying, there's no quote option :/

Glenna Howell wrote: "oh, and I forgot a few things: you can't play solo even if you're lvls above the NPCs, because they wipe the floor with you."...

I'm levels above the NPCs and I have no problem soloing it :)

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 2:46 AM
Andaho
After many (many many) times playing the new Crystal Crusade, I believe problems occur in multiplayer when one person has a slower PC and/or internet speed.

I believe the reason you guys in the office have no problems when testing, is because you all have fast PCs on a fast internet connection.

If the slowest person activates everything while others wait, then there are no problems. - but if a faster person activates something, while a slower person is still 'waiting' (for an animation to finish), that's when the players get out of sync and freeze up.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 12:11 AM
Lashana Serene
Forest dungeon mission: played through successfully several times, however this time when i reached the endboss it froze partway through the fight. this occured at midnight pst

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 5:33 AM
Andaho
The separation of chat in multiplayer is very annoying... It's possible to miss what someone said if you look away from the screen for a second, because the multiplayer chat doesn't go in the chat log.