Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Defeat Marauder Scouts

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2014 at 11:27 PM
Ariel Wilson
I'm trying to complete this mission with three stars, but I keep only getting 1 point on the loot score. I've played it multiple times and never see a second chest. Help?

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2014 at 1:50 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Ariel!

There is only one chest available, but are you making sure to click all the "breakable" objects? Look for bushes, barrels, rocks and stumps that you can break for additional loot score! (They'll highlight with a blue outline when you mouse over them if you can interact with them!)

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2014 at 5:22 PM
Ariel Wilson
Hmm, okay. I was under the impression only chests tracked for the loot score?

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2014 at 12:03 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Ariel,

You are correct, only chests count toward loot score. I was able to do the mission you specified "Defeat Marauder Scouts" and get a full loots score with just opening the one chest. So I am not sure what could be causing the issue. Are you able to redo the mission now and see if it still not crediting? Also can you confirm that was the mission it was occurring on?

Earlier in the alpha some of the breakables were counting due to a side effect of how we specify what mission specific items appear on each area map. So I am guessing that is what Chloe is thinking of, but that was an unintentional side effect. If you do find that opening just the chests isn't crediting be sure to mention it to us.

Thanks!
-David

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2014 at 6:40 PM
Ariel Wilson
I got it to work :) I think I was confusing two quests.